Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Ugas Would've Beaten Porter If He Had Been More Active

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least Porter took the fight with Ugas as his challenger. Could’ve sworn Ugas was Spence’s real mandatory challenger but passed on him

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
      At least Porter took the fight with Ugas as his challenger. Could’ve sworn Ugas was Spence’s real mandatory challenger but passed on him
      He was, but I remember lots of folks on here calling that a trash fight for Spence then.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
        He was, but I remember lots of folks on here calling that a trash fight for Spence then.
        So he was a trash fight for Spence but not a trash fight for Porter?

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          Damn porter looks like the greasy mofo from coming to america in that pic.

Comment

So he was a trash fight for Spence but not a trash fight for Porter?
            People like to overrate Spence around here. You'll get used to it

Comment

he was the mandatory but the cry baby fans like you didn't want that fight and now you are complaining 🥊

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
                I literally heard Spence out his mouth say Porter lost his last fight which was Ugas.
                He did then and does now. He's saying why the reason why judges gave it to Porter.🥊

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  he was the mandatory but the cry baby fans like you didn't want that fight and now you are complaining 🥊
                  Like me? Quote me

Post a link when you accuse someone dumba$$

And btw, is asking complaining?

Comment

You can't pass on a mandatory, and fight the next guy, dvmbass. Spence fought his mandatory, and Ugas, who was also ranked by the WBC became a mandatory there and just fought Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                      You can't pass on a mandatory, and fight the next guy, dvmbass. Spence fought his mandatory, and Ugas, who was also ranked by the WBC became a mandatory there and just fought Porter.
                      Ugas took an eliminator. He was the next in line for a title shot against Spence. Took an undercard fight in the Spence fight because he was expected to be next up. Then read one article that Spence wasn’t interested on him. The next thing you know, Spence was already talking about the Mikey fight and Ugas, who was supposed to be the next in line, was already taking another eliminator for a different org championship.

Btw, when is Spence’s mandatory shot gonna be? Thought IBF was a strict org.

Comment

Working...
                      X