No announcement yet.

Showtime Wilder vs Breazeale draws 791K viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    im guessing it sold 5 actual tickets and they gave away the rest too right?!?! lol

keep acting/talking like wilder is going away and nobody cares about him.....every time out hes raising his profile

I had like 3 guys at work, who aren't even boxing fans, come up to me Monday and ask me if I watched the fight...."I saw some guys post the knockout on facebook" they all told me....wilder is trending....no matter what his ratings did Saturday

hes such a nobody that everyones favorite app supposedly offered him 100 mil for a few fights....but nobody care doe! ive never seen a bigger bunch of clowns
    "3 people at my work talked about the fight, so the ratings don't matter"

Comment

• This is what Jim Gray was trying to explain to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
        "3 people at my work talked about the fight, so the ratings don't matter"
        the actual ratings were higher than what were reported in this thread

the fight approached 1 million viewers despite it being a disappointing opponent and not even lasting 3 minutes

I said 3 people approached me at work...in my department....there are thousands upon thousands that work where I do....im sure this wasn't the only place it happened

wilders ko had a huge buzz going all day sunday as people were posting it on fb....I saw people who aren't boxing fans, but friends of mine, posting the video clip saying things like "damn that was nasty"....

like I said...theres a certain percentage of losers around here hoping wilder is going to disappear..i assure you he isn't

and no matter what his rating was sat night his money for an AJ fight didn't decrease by a single penny....and that's just the cold, hard, truth which is hard for some of you to accept

Comment

Working...
        X