No announcement yet.

Am torn as a Brit living in N America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    We have football, baseball, hockey, and basketball.
    We have football, the most popular sport in the world- as well as all our other sports cricket, rugby etc. You f****ng yanks think the world ends at your borders, the reality is it only begins there. You're a nation of self centered delusional insular twats. I'm almost rooting for Putin and his b***h Trump to grab another term - what used to be a great democracy is now a laughingstock of corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
      We have football, the most popular sport in the world- as well as all our other sports cricket, rugby etc. You f****ng yanks think the world ends at your borders, the reality is it only begins there. You're a nation of self centered delusional insular twats. I'm almost rooting for Putin and his b***h Trump to grab another term - what used to be a great democracy is now a laughingstock of corruption.
      Now your talking. Keep talking that good **** Brit. Cant wait to see Crawford beat the hell out Brook like he did Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Now your talking. Keep talking that good **** Brit. Cant wait to see Crawford beat the hell out Brook like he did Khan.
        Khan is done bro. Tell me about your heavyweights. Start with ducking liar boy.

Comment

You wouldn't say f**k all to most Englishmen at MSG June 1, son.
          At least not without a gun in your American hand.
          Lmao, tf what are ya talking about? I'm talking about a UK bítch, you know like a female. Why u mad?
          Last edited by WallabeeKing; 05-08-2019, 11:33 PM.

Comment

African, white and Asian Americans don’t care about the sport.

Hispanic Americans are the ones that care about it

Comment

Americans are more individualistic. Probably not something you're used to do it bothers you not to have a herd to blend into.

Comment

Lol @ people who think "self centered" is an insult. When you call someone that it only tells them that they are at the top of the food chain and you are (bitterly) looking up.
                Notice it's you guys always talking about us. Not the other way around.

Comment

Casual boxing gets talked about until something new pops up like NBA playoffs, or a new movie (Detective Pikachu)

Comment

Kind of a dead sport here.

Comment

Yep, your'e a Brit, move from a a disintegrating country to get a better life and still complaining. As for British women, superficial 5luts most of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X