Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthysse vs Frankie Gomez - who you gotz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthysse vs Frankie Gomez - who you gotz?

I was thinking, how do we get Lucas loose again. Maybe somebody like Herrera, the guy who beat Ruslan..robbed by Garcia..sells that script.. would be an interesting banger.

Then I thought, how about override that and go straight to Gomez.

I would like to see Lucas in motion again soon, on the undercard of Cotto Kamegai

Gomez stops him in the later rounds. Matthyse has a glass eyes.

Comment

Frankie Gomez has vanished, lol. Dude might never even fight again.

Comment

I wouldn't hate that fight. I was a big fan of Gomez on the comeup, but he's greatly disappointed me at this point & probably disappointed himself too. Seems like dude just gots other priorities beyond being the best boxer he can be & making millions of dollars in the ring cuz at one time I thought he was capable of reaching 7 figure paydays. Not so sure anymore so lets just throw him in some deep water & see what happens. Thats kinda becoming the cool thing to do anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          I was thinking, how do we get Lucas loose again. Maybe somebody like Herrera, the guy who beat Ruslan..robbed by Garcia..sells that script.. would be an interesting banger.

Then I thought, how about override that and go straight to Gomez.

I would like to see Lucas in motion again soon, on the undercard of Cotto Kamegai

Sounds good to me.

Then after that card, match Cotto vs Matthysse at 150 for Cotto's last fight of his career.

Comment

didn't frankie gomez disappear for a while binging on some double whoppers?....mathysse wins

Comment

Working...
            X