Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-15-2019, 10:52 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 869 Post(s)
lolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond reputelolpz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 24,102.20

This thread emphasizes the typical negativity toward anything PBC related.

Imagine calling yourself a true boxing fan, yet announcing to the world in the form of a thread that you aren't going to watch two top superstar welterweights and possible p4p fighters square off in what seems to be a stacked card as well with great matchups and entertaining fights.

The young hungry undefeated lion against the veteran hall of famer ATG Manny Pacquiao suddenly doesn't "move" you.

Why are you even here?
lolpz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-15-2019, 10:53 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1244 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,929.52
Total Points: 60,286.45
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strykr619 View Post
Exactly, the only thing we didn't see was any takedown attempts, I thought Pac was fighting Randy Couture that night with all that dirty boxing that was allowed.

I ainít no Pac nuthugger but just canít see how even a Pac hater would disagree
Fugh me if thatís the new boxing
Might as well chit it all away to Dana and an octagon
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 10:56 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6998 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 103,238.07
Total Points: 136,725.95
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
Imo , that fight was one of the most biased fights I have witnessed
Wonít get into it , but Hornís face at the end of the fight says it all
When his name gets announced , heís fughin surprised as fugh
I saw the same fight you saw. Pacquiao won by a mile. Huge robbery.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 10:56 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 930 Post(s)
True That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 27,474.40
LOL idiot - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Beamish View Post
I think it'll be a huge fight. It will do great.

Thurman DOES want to kill Pacquaio, end his career, end his life. But only in the fight.

After the fight, Thurman's inner hippie will come out again, especially after he wins with a UD (and maybe TKO), and give Pac all the love in the world.

It feels like a big fight to me. It definitely feels like one of the biggest fights of the year. Not on May-Pac level, but it definitely has a big fight feel.
True That is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 11:00 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1244 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,929.52
Total Points: 60,286.45
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
I saw the same fight you saw. Pacquiao won by a mile. Huge robbery.

Just blows my mind as a boxing fan how another boxing fan does not see the mma
Coming forward with his head , the butts
The pushing which was more like grappling
Maybe Iím fughed lol
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 11:03 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolpz View Post
This thread emphasizes the typical negativity toward anything PBC related.

Imagine calling yourself a true boxing fan, yet announcing to the world in the form of a thread that you aren't going to watch two top superstar welterweights and possible p4p fighters square off in what seems to be a stacked card as well with great matchups and entertaining fights.

The young hungry undefeated lion against the veteran hall of famer ATG Manny Pacquiao suddenly doesn't "move" you.

Why are you even here?
I love boxing and I think it's a great fight but I won't pay $60 to watch live what I can watch for free in a week. I can wait and save my money. If I knew i would never see the fight unless I payed for it then I would buy it but that is never the case.
Old 07-15-2019, 11:08 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Maybe Iím fughed lol
Horn isn't a very good fighter when he fights away from home and has to follow the rules. He is also a big bragger full of excuses when he got slaughtered by Crawford which I enjoyed.
Old 07-15-2019, 11:12 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
Boxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 74,785.37

Quote:
Manny was bleeding from headbutt but not Horn
Your absolutely right , facial damage does not tell the whole story , without doubt
But it does say a whole lot also
In my eyes , this fight was not boxing but an mma competition
If not mistaken , the fight would of been stopped in the tenth anywhere but Aussieland
Yeah it was definitely a headbutt...I was just showing the type of damage that a headbutt can do...a lot of times the damage done by those is worse than punches...Kessler comes to mind vs Ward...not sure but wouldn't be surprised if Horn's face was messed up from those headbutts that cut Manny's head
Boxing1013 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 11:14 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
Boxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 74,785.37

Quote:
Maybe I’m fughed lol
I mean he was definitely being* physical...and imo it was more that Manny was just too small to effectively neutralize Horn like Crawford could do.

Manny is an ATG and him fighting at 147 against a natural 154 or 160 pound guy is incredible by itself imo...Manny is like 135 or something size wise imo...meaning his natural frame

Last edited by Boxing1013; 07-15-2019 at 11:21 PM.
Boxing1013 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 11:14 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 324 Post(s)
devildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond reputedevildg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 9,793.65

its 75 dollars, not 60
and streams are harder to find nowadays since they shut down the subreddit
devildg is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
hilarious, thurman