• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he white?

Not a skilled negro?

Fecking racists in this forum.

Smh

Comment

He turned down a WBC mandate with Charlo in an attempt to get a third fight with a top 3 P4P fighter and the unified champion. LOL!

I think if Deontay Wilder had turned down the Dominic Breazeale fight to fight Anthony Joshua, he’d be ducking Breazeale. Good thing he didn’t duck Breazeale to fight Joshua!!!

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      You're not a fangirl but you sit up here & ask me when did GGG turn down Charlo. I show u where it was mandated & Loeffler turning down the fight. Then you make more excuses and then turn around and deny it was ever mandated after I'd already shown u it was mandated and yours m you'd acknowledged it.

Comment

Dammit I keep letting you get pass me. You're the dude who tried to tell us Rolls was a good opponent. Like I told you when I found out who you were the last time. Im not discussing anything GGG with you. Any other topic I'll discuss. But you aren't rational when it comes to GGG
        Lol all I said was he wasn't that bad. I saw some were saying he was like 83 or 115 lol. And the WBC rankings have him at 15 actually so it looks like I have it about where they do.

And honestly I thought he looked OK in there. He kept good distance and overall is a good boxer. Just his punch resistance and punch power weren't really enough to give him a real chance.

Comment

My point is he claimed he wanted all the belts. Agreed to a fight with Saunders before the Jacobs fight. After the Jacobs fight he avoided Saunders & didn't get back to him. And two months later announced a fight with a guy who had no belts.
          So he agreed to fight a better opponent for more money.

And you think this is your trump card?

It's asinine.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Stop kidding yourself canelo whooped his ass in the rematch.
            Uh not really no. Could have gone either way.

Comment

Originally posted by drew1830 View Post

It's asinine.
              Canelo.had.a.belt/was.lineal.champ.too.....(sorry.spacebar.broke.lol )

Comment

You're not a fangirl but you sit up here & ask me when did GGG turn down Charlo. I show u where it was mandated & Loeffler turning down the fight. Then you make more excuses and then turn around and deny it was ever mandated after I'd already shown u it was mandated and yours m you'd acknowledged it.
                I really don't understand what you are saying. When could Golovkin have fought Charlo? Tell me...he was fighting Canelo at that time. Or did you expect him to turn down Canelo and fight Charlo lol?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  He wasn’t forced to fight Jacobs, he could have vacated his title. He took the fight instead.

His opponent selection before Jacobs was all top 10 middleweights. His opponent selection after Jacobs includes two fights with a top 3 p4p fighter LOL.
                  rocky fiellding was a top ten at 168, but canelo gets almost zero recognition for that which i consider my self nothing more than a tune up fight.... lets just be consistent...

Comment

Andrade turned him down multiple times. Dude only talks smack when he has a fight lined up.

Charlo would have happened at same time as Canelo, plus there are serious network issues. Also, unfortunately for Charlo, the fight isn't worth it. Same reason why Canelo has no interest in this fight.

Saunders ducked Golovkin several times, going back to him telling Eubank that Golovkin will beat both on the same night. BJS is a complete joke. This doesn't even deserve a response.

Derevynchenko - we never got a really good answer from Loeffler, however personally, I think the fight was too dangerous to take on last minute notice, and could have jeopardized the Canelo rematch. There was wayyyyyyy too much money at stake for either guy to fight a serious threat before the rematch.

In general, if you take random hate out of equation, you just need to ask yourself one question. Would your favorite boxer behave differently? It's not a coincidence that everyone started calling him out once her got the Canelo fight and the rematch. They knew he wouldn't be able to accept it and they can use his name to prop their own standing.
                    Last edited by j0zef; 06-11-2019, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drew1830 View Post

It's asinine.
                      No. He agreed to fight BJS before the Jacobs fight & before negotiations with Canelo. After the Jacobs fight he nope'd outta the "all the belts" fight and swerved BJS

Comment

Working...
                      X