Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2019, 11:31 AM #61
.!WAR RUIZ!. .!WAR RUIZ!. is online now
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 23,101
Quoted: 12436 Post(s)
Rep Power: 55
.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 55,647.38
Bank: 135,354.65
Total Points: 191,002.03
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - right on, bro. - MinuteMaid5 
Default

Hes a coward and we know that his entire career was a fraud.
.!WAR RUIZ!. is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-11-2019, 11:32 AM #62
Curt Henning Curt Henning is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 7,288
Quoted: 5379 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Points: 88,005.57
Bank: 2,221.11
Total Points: 90,226.68
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
I figured the resident GGG hater would chime in here. Did GGG knock up your sister and run off on her or something? I don't get all this devotion to GGG bashing from guys like you and MCC. One would think he enters the ring with a swastika and white hood on his head the way some of you hate on the guy. I'm not a big fan of his, but damn, there are other fighters worthy of more bashing than GGG. What's odd is that the same GGG haters are the ones who defend a guy like Wilder to the death. They defend the TBE ducker and dirty Ward with every ounce of their pride, but hate on certain fighters for only one reason I can think of, and it has nothing to do with his boxing or resume. Same crowd that hates on Loma too. Coincidence?
I don't have a sister but if I did she can do better than someone with raisins for nuts like golovkin

I'm white

ward and Floyd both have better resumes than golovkin and never lost

when wilder stepped up he knocked down two top 5 HWs 5x....when golovkin stepped up he got a draw and a loss without knocking canelo down once

I don't hate on loma...in fact I rarely say a bad thing about him...but I did find it funny how he immediately shot down the idea of a lopez fight when lopez was screaming about a few months ago...I respect loma....but I can see him going the way of many others...afraid to take on big risks and would rather stay in his comfort zone of fights he knows he can win while perpetuating the myth is hes unbeatable(well cept for salido lol)
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:35 AM #63
drew1830 drew1830 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 198
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Rep Power: 2
drew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond reputedrew1830 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,301.20
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 7,395.13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
His opponent selection after Jacobs includes two fights with a top 3 p4p fighter LOL.
It's literally laugh out loud funny.

GGG turns down a fight with a lesser opponent (Saunders) for less money in order to fight a better opponent (Canelo) for more money.

And he gets criticized for not fighting the lesser opponent for less money?
drew1830 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:35 AM #64
Boxing1013 Boxing1013 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 2,718
Quoted: 1698 Post(s)
Rep Power: 7
Boxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 79,156.49
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 79,156.49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
My point with the Jacob's fight is GGG is not going to take tough fights unless he's forced to. We saw his opponent selection before Jacobs and his opponent selection post Jacob's. Swerved the BJS fight that was already agreed to before the Jacob's fight and wont fight anybody worth a damn but Canelo for good money.
Do you not see the irony though? He could have walked away from the Jacobs fight because Jacobs was asking for more money than was mandated...GGG obviously wanted that fight. He easily could have walked away since Jacobs was the one who was asking for more.

Per your other posts - I would like to see GGG in with those other guys. But I also have no issue with him wanting to get paid at the end of his career. Especially when he doesn't really seem to get much credit from some for his performances and wins anyway.

He could KO Charlo and everyone would say Charlo sucked...that he should have fought Andrade instead.

GGG has done more than enough to get credit for his career. So the fact that some refuse to give him credit regardless, I mean why should he try and please them? He can't please them anyway.

He could win fights 8-4 all day and the people who don't like him will say his opponent won those fights every time. So yeah while I would like to see them...I don't want to see those fights as much as I should because many let their personal biases judge the way they score fights...and in so doing guys don't get full credit they deserve when they step up and win. Why not just take the money.
Boxing1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:38 AM #65
Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 29,369
Quoted: 22613 Post(s)
Rep Power: 63
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 461,756.26
Bank: 105,990.69
Total Points: 567,746.95
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1013 View Post
Do you not see the irony though? He could have walked away from the Jacobs fight because Jacobs was asking for more money than was mandated...GGG obviously wanted that fight. He easily could have walked away since Jacobs was the one who was asking for more.

Per your other posts - I would like to see GGG in with those other guys. But I also have no issue with him wanting to get paid at the end of his career. Especially when he doesn't really seem to get much credit from some for his performances and wins anyway.

He could KO Charlo and everyone would say Charlo sucked...that he should have fought Andrade instead.

GGG has done more than enough to get credit for his career. So the fact that some refuse to give him credit regardless, I mean why should he try and please them? He can't please them anyway.

He could win fights 8-4 all day and the people who don't like him will say his opponent won those fights every time. So yeah while I would like to see them...I don't want to see those fights as much as I should because many let their personal biases judge the way they score fights...and in so doing guys don't get full credit they deserve when they step up and win. Why not just take the money.
Dammit I keep letting you get pass me. You're the dude who tried to tell us Rolls was a good opponent. Like I told you when I found out who you were the last time. Im not discussing anything GGG with you. Any other topic I'll discuss. But you aren't rational when it comes to GGG
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:38 AM #66
DuckAdonis DuckAdonis is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 7,091
Quoted: 2907 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 113,506.49
Bank: 1,960.73
Total Points: 115,467.22
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
I posted the article showing they mandated it. I didn't know you were such a GGG fangirl you deny reality. I thought you were one of the more level headed ones.
I'm not a GGG fangirl at all. I admit that Rolls was a cherryypick and that there is no excuse not to fight Andrade next if he can't get the Canelo trilogy next. It's just that all those fights you mentioned were never really offered to Golovkin where he was in a position where it made sense to take the fight or when it was realistic to take the fight.

I told you this before. He never had an opportunity to fight Charlo. He tried to make a Saunders fight three times already. That it didn't happen is not his fault. Derevyanchenko wasn't realistic as it was on too short notice. Andrade is the only one where I can see the fans being upset with it but it is also understandable since GGG just lost, changed trainers and was rusty.
DuckAdonis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:43 AM #67
Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 29,369
Quoted: 22613 Post(s)
Rep Power: 63
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 461,756.26
Bank: 105,990.69
Total Points: 567,746.95
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckAdonis View Post
I'm not a GGG fangirl at all. I admit that Rolls was a cherryypick and that there is no excuse not to fight Andrade next if he can't get the Canelo trilogy next. It's just that all those fights you mentioned were never really offered to Golovkin where he was in a position where it made sense to take the fight or when it was realistic to take the fight.

I told you this before. He never had an opportunity to fight Charlo. He tried to make a Saunders fight three times already. That it didn't happen is not his fault. Derevyanchenko wasn't realistic as it was on too short notice. Andrade is the only one where I can see the fans being upset with it but it is also understandable since GGG just lost, changed trainers and was rusty.
You're not a fangirl but you sit up here & ask me when did GGG turn down Charlo. I show u where it was mandated & Loeffler turning down the fight. Then you make more excuses and then turn around and deny it was ever mandated after I'd already shown u it was mandated and yours m you'd acknowledged it.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:46 AM #68
Boxing1013 Boxing1013 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 2,718
Quoted: 1698 Post(s)
Rep Power: 7
Boxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 79,156.49
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 79,156.49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
if you were around boxing boards at the time the consensus from golovkin fans was this

"who does Jacobs think he is to ask for more money? lol....this the same guy that pirog murdered? got dropped by friggin Sergio mora? hahahah...Jacobs is ducking over money!"

that's why golovkin received criticism ....because after the fight people were saying Jacobs almost a cruiserweight and that's why golovkin didn't look dominant......they were saying that Jacobs was great now too.....and that it was a great win....when they were dissing him hard when they thought he was ducking

when people criticize a guy then turn around and make him out to be a tremendous win it just looks funny

golovkin fans never want to admit anything or a point a finger in his direction for anything...yet they will go out of their way to bash more accomplished fighters on the internet(and I'm not talking about Jacobs)
I was around the board at that time. And asking for more money is fine. It paid off for him. But think it is obvious one should give GGG credit for giving him the extra money when he didn't have to.

I remember I gave Jacobs a decent puncher's chance because of how he sparked out Quillin. But from what we had seen of Danny's chin I gave Danny no real shot to go 12 rounds.

But his chin held up and he fought his heart out. I was impressed. And if Danny's chin holds up he is a great fighter...just no one thought it really could based on what we had seen. But he seems to take a shot better now for whatever reason.

To your last point...I think there is fair criticism of any fighter...and I always prefer guys who leave no doubt in fights and get KOs...and also guys who travel to fight and don't just fight in their own backyard (Joshua a good recent example of the trouble with that sometimes) They make it clear who the better man is/was.

So more accomplished is subjective imo. I have some critiques for Mayweather but I can't deny he was a great boxer. Haven't seen all his fights but I never saw him lose. Thought the Castillo fight was 7-5 either way with a slight edge to Floyd.

As far as Andre Ward, I watched most of his fights at the top level and I just never saw this great boxer some seem to make him out to be. He could never really separate against B or A level fighters.

He was a really tough fighter and smart also though. Give him a lot of credit for that.
Boxing1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:47 AM #69
Motorcity Cobra Motorcity Cobra is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 29,369
Quoted: 22613 Post(s)
Rep Power: 63
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 461,756.26
Bank: 105,990.69
Total Points: 567,746.95
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew1830 View Post
So March 13, 2017.

He fought Jacobs on the 18th and then the first Canelo fight was announced on May 6th.

So he never got back to Saunders......in order to make the biggest fight in boxing.

What exactly is your point?
My point is he claimed he wanted all the belts. Agreed to a fight with Saunders before the Jacobs fight. After the Jacobs fight he avoided Saunders & didn't get back to him. And two months later announced a fight with a guy who had no belts.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:47 AM #70
kidbazooka kidbazooka is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 5,525
Quoted: 2887 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 48,753.72
Bank: 1,315.43
Total Points: 50,069.15
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homervanderjazz View Post
Why all the hate? Hes one of the most dominant MW CHAMPS EVER. won both his fights with Canelo IMO. Let me guess you are a Canelo fan boy?
Stop kidding yourself canelo whooped his ass in the rematch.
kidbazooka is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
fights?, turn

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:17 PM.