No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I haven't even watched it yet, but I already knew it would be one of the worst matches lol. Dudes are way too old and beat up. At least Ric Flair was still healthy when he wrestled as an old man.

Taker vs. Goldberg would have been epic like 10-15 years ago though.
    both of them literally almost killed eachother it was mad scary

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      Yeah one of the youtube channels I follow said Goldberg was legit knocked out at one point during the match. Between this and the Triple H vs. Orton match, WTF was the deal with this show? It's not 2004 anymore. Not that Orton is that bad, but there was hardly any buildup and it was an old ass feud. Good thing they saved the Alexa Bliss match for their next show, Stomping Grounds, because other than maybe Rollins, she's the only one who can cut a promo worth a damn left in WWE. Fans were getting a little tired of Becky after Wrestlemania so one belt was taken off of her and Charlotte, while she has her dad's swagger, doesn't give the variety or promos he used to do. So now with ratings down, the company is going back to Alexa. She's like their modern day female Ric Flair coincidentally or Triple H. Too bad she doesn't have her own Ricky Steamboat or Batista equivalent yet. I guess if Charlotte turns face again that's a start. Maybe also there might be some kind of white meat babyface in NXT, I don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        I haven't even watched it yet, but I already knew it would be one of the worst matches lol. Dudes are way too old and beat up. At least Ric Flair was still healthy when he wrestled as an old man.

Taker vs. Goldberg would have been epic like 10-15 years ago though.
        That was one of the worst matches of all time. The Heat in Saudi might have affected the match. Goldberg and Taker lacked in ring chemistry. And both guys nearly killed each other. Ric was still a great worker in his mid 50's. Love it when he won the Intercontinental title in 2005.

Comment

• Just ordered a WWE Big Eagle Belt. I hate the current belt design. The winged eagle belt is out of stock.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
            Just ordered a WWE Big Eagle Belt. I hate the current belt design. The winged eagle belt is out of stock.
            Are you just planning on wearing it when you go out? Someone might cash in their money in the bank brief case hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              Are you just planning on wearing it when you go out? Someone might cash in their money in the bank brief case hahahaha
              I thought the winged eagle WAS the big eagle. What's the difference? And if you want that, you should try some other sites to get that winged eagle design, like Leather By Dan.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                That was one of the worst matches of all time. The Heat in Saudi might have affected the match. Goldberg and Taker lacked in ring chemistry. And both guys nearly killed each other. Ric was still a great worker in his mid 50's. Love it when he won the Intercontinental title in 2005.
                Yeah, I'd imagine they would have had a much better match when they were younger. Goldberg wasn't the best wrestler, but he was good in spots and strong as hell. And the Undertaker could make a decent match with most wrestlers in his prime, unless they they were total garbage like Giant Gonzalez or Great Khali.

Ric Flair was a special performer, he was the greatest. But he also didn't have a style that relied on strength or speed, so he was able to still put on great matches when he was old.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  its not real kid.... 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    Lol. By the way I am kinda liking the concept of the 24/7 title. R truth and the other midcarders are feuding for the Belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luccio View Post
                      its not real kid.... 😂
                      Ah, so you use p orn star pics. I kind of figured. Lucie Wilde aka Busty Buffy has been a favorite of mine in the past.

Comment

Working...
                      X