Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murder is Justice, according to MCC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apartheid began in 1948. How exactly did she benefit from it if her farm was in the family for hundreds of years?

Boys like MCC would have been the house ngger in the slave era. Because they are opportunistic. They see the anti white trends now and they get on board going all black power down with whitey etc because they get celebrated for it in popular culture.

But rewind the clock back 200 years and they would be cleaning massas shoes real good and hopin dey gits summa dat chicken mammy be cookin later

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
      Apartheid began in 1948. How exactly did she benefit from it if her farm was in the family for hundreds of years?

Boys like MCC would have been the house ngger in the slave era. Because they are opportunistic. They see the anti white trends now and they get on board going all black power down with whitey etc because they get celebrated for it in popular culture.

But rewind the clock back 200 years and they would be cleaning massas shoes real good and hopin dey gits summa dat chicken mammy be cookin later
      What kind of place is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        So you're ok with atrocities committed against blacks by whites. That's all I needed to know. And I actually thought you were one of the decent ones. But I'm never surprised or disappointed by y'all.

Read his statement. "Until you know your place and speak to us the way your type should I won't answer your question. Know your place boy"

And this is a guy I've always been civil with. Never had problems with him. But because I'm not as civil with some of his people he has an issue with the way I talk to them and I need to learn to respect and talk nice to his people. It's not about our individual conversations. It's about my lack of respect for some of his people.

You're on my ignore list with the rest of your type
        When you get too emotional about something, you can't act rationally.

If you can't act rationally, you can't act ethically.

When you misrepresent what I say, you are not acting ethically.

I'm not tone policing. I'm insisting on rational discourse. That isn't cultural. It isn't gendered. It isn't racial. It isn't sexual. Rationality doesn't belong to anyone except those who choose it - and we all should choose it because of the first two sentences I stated in this reply.

I don't know your race, I don't know your sex, I don't know your age, I don't know your gender, I don't know where you were born.
        So, logically, how could I be prejudiced against you on any of those grounds?

I'm talking person to person. I expect rationality.

Acting like my wanting you to talk with reason, instead of emotion, is some kind of discrimination is an example of what why we should prioritise reason.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          You wrote all this as if this 'ideological nonsense' isnt the norm here.

Come on man.
          Yeah it is, you are correct.

But I got the sense that MCC wanted to discuss things a bit more sensibly when he asked me that question.

I don't mind doing so, but it isn't easy when he starts out with an extreme position, saying silly things.

I usually just respond to silliness with silliness - or maybe to try provide some disengaged food for thought. (I.E. "that's silly, here is a hint why, but I'm not going to bother debating it because you are just being silly.")

If someone wants me to give them serious, thoughtful and rational discourse, it is only fair that they do the same thing.
          If their initial position isn't based in serious, rational thinking, then it looks like they want more from me than they are willing to give.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
            I didn’t say I agreed with Motor. There are many things on here I have disagreed and agreed with the guy. I just never felt the need to insult the guy or his family the way you did.

Next time have some balls and say the word instead.
            Yet you didn’t call him out.... go **** yourself

Comment

Working...
            X