Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the perfect p3nis length and girth?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
    So basically what you're saying is you have a small dick.

because a guy with a big dlck knows that there are a lot of women who don't like it big and can't handle them

The only way you don't know a lot of women can't handle a dick that's too big is if you've never had a girl tell you, you were too big. Incidentally just like the op lmfao.
    I stand by my point. I'm 8x6 and weigh 270. And I'm black as a mofo... And I've lost count of the amount of tight little Asian girls I've stretched into Oblivion.

You're right, they think they can't handle it, and u gotta go slow. But if you know what to do then you can open them up and hit their deep spot. Giving multiple Earth shattering orgasms

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
      I stand by my point. I'm 8x6 and weigh 270. And I'm black as a mofo... And I've lost count of the amount of tight little Asian girls I've stretched into Oblivion.

You're right, they think they can't handle it, and u gotta go slow. But if you know what to do then you can open them up and hit their deep spot. Giving multiple Earth shattering orgasms
      I'll give you that lol.. a lot of them just think it's too big because they've never tried it.

And after I broke them in, they were more open to it.

Comment

But then again there are girls who just can't handle a big dlck, no matter what you do they just can't take it.

Comment

I've lost count of how many girls who've told me I was too big, and that they like it smaller lol
          Yeh i remember you tellin me i was too big when i was fockin yo tasty toned butt

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post

Youve been watching too much pr9n

Your probably 5'4 with a 4 inch dong

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
              based on what whores tell me girth matters more. they like to be stretched not poked. so a fat d.ick is the answer
              Spoken like a true boss playa, my sista Linda a gangster’s gangster had string of hoes, and they all pretty much agreed, “tapping the end of isn’t chit, stretching and friction, as long as ends get met, s hoe paradise!

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                Yeh i remember you tellin me i was too big when i was fockin yo tasty toned butt
                Real talk, I don't think you could make it inside me. My ass is too strong. Your dickhead would break trying to penetrate.

Comment

That is a questions that only chics can answer

Comment

Real talk, I don't think you could make it inside me. My ass is too strong. Your dickhead would break trying to penetrate.
                    Lol bro im just fckin with u

Tbh i think ur one dude id definatley smoke a phat blunt with. Your chill ma nig

Comment

What a gay ass thread

Comment

Working...
                      X