Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most EMBARRASSING situation you've ever been in?? fess up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Most EMBARRASSING situation you've ever been in?? fess up.

Just put it out there. Be honest. No judgement.

I was actually going to avoid telling one myself but decided to go big or go home. I don't do this shyt anymore so don't judge;
    -I'm in downtown LA, hopping from bus to bus trying to find this club. I was experimenting with cocaine pretty heavy at the time so I stop at a Carl's Jr, go to the restroom, and proceed to cut a rail on the counter by the sink. I'm singing my ass off, loudly, and doing the typical "Oh baby, fuk yea!" after every line.

My better judgement takes over and I decide, "This is dangerous, I'd better go do this in the stall instead." But, some arsehole had pulled a joke and locked the stall from the outside before they left. So, I'm swearing, "Stupid fuking azholes, think this shyt is funny.." as I try to reach over and under the door to unlock the damn thing. I finally realize I'm going to need to crawl under the door. I'm in full cocaine rage now, swearing "... piece of fking shyt! What tha fuk is the matter with you..." at whatever prankster decided this was funny. As I'm on the floor, half way under the stall, I see pants on the floor with a gun sitting on them, and two legs in the pants...
    Turns out, there's a BIG ass, thugged out looking brother trying to take a shyt in there. His eyes are bulged out of his head, genuine fear, because he can't wrap his mind around WTF is going on.

Why I thought someone locked the stall from the outside (as if that's a thing) can only be blamed on cocaine. I STILL get cringey chills up my spine remembering that one and can only thank god that dude was too off guard to shoot me.

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Just put it out there. Be honest. No judgement.

I was actually going to avoid telling one myself but decided to go big or go home. I don't do this shyt anymore so don't judge;
    -I'm in downtown LA, hopping from bus to bus trying to find this club. I was experimenting with cocaine pretty heavy at the time so I stop at a Carl's Jr, go to the restroom, and proceed to cut a rail on the counter by the sink. I'm singing my ass off, loudly, and doing the typical "Oh baby, fuk yea!" after every line.

My better judgement takes over and I decide, "This is dangerous, I'd better go do this in the stall instead." But, some arsehole had pulled a joke and locked the stall from the outside before they left. So, I'm swearing, "Stupid fuking azholes, think this shyt is funny.." as I try to reach over and under the door to unlock the damn thing. I finally realize I'm going to need to crawl under the door. I'm in full cocaine rage now, swearing "... piece of fking shyt! What tha fuk is the matter with you..." at whatever prankster decided this was funny. As I'm on the floor, half way under the stall, I see pants on the floor with a gun sitting on them, and two legs in the pants...
    Turns out, there's a BIG ass, thugged out looking brother trying to take a shyt in there. His eyes are bulged out of his head, genuine fear, because he can't wrap his mind around WTF is going on.

Why I thought someone locked the stall from the outside (as if that's a thing) can only be blamed on cocaine. I STILL get cringey chills up my spine remembering that one and can only thank god that dude was too off guard to shoot me.
    :rfl::rfl::rfl:

Comment

that's funny as hell

I have so many I'll have to get back to you on this one

Comment

Damn, Redd! LOL! That's a good one. I can picture the thug's bugged out eyes. Haha.

I got one.

I went out to a bar one night with a group of buddies. I was probably like five beers in and this chick showed up. Not the best chick but well, I had my "**** it" goggles on. I'm at a table drinking and she sits across from me. A buddy of mine comes up spitting his game at her. We BS for a while and then finally, I shrug and look at the chick. "So, I just want to know. Which one of us are you ****ing tonight?"

Yeah.

My buddy busts out laughing and walks off. The chick actually laughed it off but yeah. I didn't get laid that night.

Comment

b morph, where you at?

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I have so many I'll have to get back to you on this one
          I'll bet you do.
          Looking forward to this.

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          We BS for a while and then finally, I shrug and look at the chick. "So, I just want to know. Which one of us are you ****ing tonight?"
          The chick actually laughed it off but yeah. I didn't get laid that night.

Thank you for not leaving me here with my d*ck in the breeze. I like dropping the "most embarrassing moment" question at parties but it sucks when no one else participates. Then it really becomes an embarrassing moment and I definitely don't want this thread to be about me. lol

Comment

God damnit I’ve already said so many of them on here.

Let’s see.

In high school before track practice we were changing in the locker room. It’s just me and 2 other guys left, one of them was the class clown, we were dragging behind. One of them depants me. Now I assume this was accidental, but he also depants my boxers too. So my overgrown forest covered c0ck was exposed to the class clown and he just burst out laughing. I’ll be honest, I’m no hung horse. I was pissed, but I blew it off. I don’t think I ever heard about it again, so idk if those 2 ever told anyone else.

This one feels super cringey to me when I think about it. It was the night of a football game and we’re in a small classroom hearing our head coach give his pump up speech to us. He stressed the fact that this is do or die for us because our record was something like 1 - 4 at the time and the rest of our games are against our conference, so we really needed to win. Idk why I thought this was a good idea, but during one of those moments of silence in between my coaches moments of silence, I screamed, “LETS GO!!!!” Thinking that everyone else in the room was gonna get riled up like in those dramatic high school football movies. Didn’t happen. No one got riled up. Just awkward silence. Straight cringe.

High school b morph didn’t like high school.
            Last edited by b Murphington; 04-03-2019, 06:55 PM.

Comment

b morph, where you at?

I'll bet you do.
              Looking forward to this.

Thank you for not leaving me here with my d*ck in the breeze. I like dropping the "most embarrassing moment" question at parties but it sucks when no one else participates. Then it really becomes an embarrassing moment and I definitely don't want this thread to be about me. lol
              Haha. Yeah, man. You're welcome. It's never fun to be that guy but at the same time, the guy who puts himself out there at parties tends to get ahead. A friend of mine would tell a joke and no one would laugh and he'd shake his head and say that was stupid and everyone would start laughing. He had great recovery. Smooth, man. My story sucks compared to yours but at least we both dove on in. Never liked just sitting on the sidelines. Gotta get in the game!

If I think of anymore, I'll be sure and post!

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                God damnit I’ve already said so many of them on here.

Let’s see.

In high school before track practice we were changing in the locker room. It’s just me and 2 other guys left, one of them was the class clown, we were dragging behind. One of them depants me. Now I assume this was accidental, but he also depants my boxers too. So my overgrown forest covered c0ck was exposed to the class clown and he just burst out laughing. I’ll be honest, I’m no hung horse. I was pissed, but I blew it off. I don’t think I ever heard about it again, so idk if those 2 ever told anyone else.

This one feels super cringey to me when I think about it. It was the night of a football game and we’re in a small classroom hearing our head coach give his pump up speech to us. He stressed the fact that this is do or die for us because our record was something like 1 - 4 at the time and the rest of our games are against our conference, so we really needed to win. Idk why I thought this was a good idea, but during one of those moments of silence in between my coaches moments of silence, I screamed, “LETS GO!!!!” Thinking that everyone else in the room was gonna get riled up like in those dramatic high school football movies. Didn’t happen. No one got riled up. Just awkward silence. Straight cringe.

High school b morph didn’t like high school.
                LOL. Poor b morph. You were just trying to sow the spirit. Just bad timing.

I had something similar happen at a Black Crows concert. A lull happened in betwen songs and then they started playing a song I really liked by them and I yelled "HELL YEAH!!!" I don't know how many faces turned back to look straight at me with a "What?" look. Must have been like twenty at least. A friend looked at me, too. I said, "What? It's a good song." Apparently I was the only fan of that song on hand. Haha.

Comment

Now I assume this was accidental, but he also depants my boxers too. So my overgrown forest covered c0ck was exposed to the class clown and he just burst out laughing.
                  I know most guys don't care about that kinda stuff but I'm the type that wouldn't even shower after PE. Not for any inadequacy, just a weird super-phobia of being nude in public. ^That event would have turned me into Richard Ramirez.

during one of those moments of silence in between my coaches moments of silence, I screamed, “LETS GO!!!!” Thinking that everyone else in the room was gonna get riled up like in those dramatic high school football movies. Didn’t happen.
                  It's the little things that cause the most cringe sometimes. I got so drunk at a party once that I took the clothes basket out of someone's bedroom (no clue whose house this was), wore it up-side-down on my head and spoke fake Japanese the whole time claiming to be a samurai. That doesn't bring me NEAR the level of cringe as remembering the time my math teacher caught me staring at her cleavage and I was so zoned out that I didn't hear her saying my name, louder and louder each time, so the whole class turned to see me staring.

Comment

I know most guys don't care about that kinda stuff but I'm the type that wouldn't even shower after PE. Not for any inadequacy, just a weird super-phobia of being nude in public. ^That event would have turned me into Richard Ramirez.

It's the little things that cause the most cringe sometimes. I got so drunk at a party once that I took the clothes basket out of someone's bedroom (no clue whose house this was), wore it up-side-down on my head and spoke fake Japanese the whole time claiming to be a samurai. That doesn't bring me NEAR the level of cringe as remembering the time my math teacher caught me staring at her cleavage and I was so zoned out that I didn't hear her saying my name, louder and louder each time, so the whole class turned to see me staring.
                    Van Halen. Hot for teacher. Yeah that’s pretty bad lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X