Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-04-2014, 02:32 PM #1
!! Anorak

Quoted: Post(s)
Bank: 0
Total Points: 0
Default Worried a cousin of mine's going to get himself into trouble at work

He's always been a bit of a joker, but I'm concerned that he might get himself put on a grievance for harassment or something.

What basically happened was a new guy started in his place. Apparently the first day he joined, he said "don't mess with me, because I'm stacked, my legs are like tree trucks".... my cousin said the guy's legs were more like matchsticks, and he noticed a bit of pee come in the guy's pants even as he came out with this bullshit.

So straight away my cousin thought to himself - his words - "here's a new pussy I can pick on."

Apparently the guy's a bit of a jack ass anyway, always singing (usually show tunes from Glee), or whistling (usually songs from Mamma Mia the musical) and just generally being a jack off. My cousin swears that the guy is so humble he has a generally effeminate attitude, and has, in my cousin's words, "a constant light smile, like he wants to blow your cock 24/7".

However, the management have been really pleased with this new guy and how he's done his job cleaning out the toilets.... they're even thinking of giving him a brush.

I said to my cousin "leave the guy alone, it sounds like he's a practising ****sexual and you may get into trouble for discrimination."

However, my cuz is adamant that he'll keep it up, saying to me "you should come and visit our workplace... you only have to shout 'boo' and there's a puddle of piss on the floor next to this guy."

In a way I feel sorry for the poor ****, but I'm also worried my cousin will get into trouble over it. My cousin's 5'6 and weighs 132lbs, so he's able to really physically intimidate this poor guy.
Old 06-04-2014, 02:33 PM #2
deicide

Quoted: 6577 Post(s)
-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 97,741.93
Total Points: 109,637.89
From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- Congrats on the Raiders homey! - Mike D 
congrats.on your first win - -jose- Merry Christmas -MAK - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thank You for the Info - Enayze Thanks Mak. You are a legend mate - 1lparm 
you deserve an ice cream cone after that good deed - -jose- cheers to a fellow Pac fan and all around great poster - Mike D SportsCenter huh ? LMAO ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Keep this between me and you but that post you put on the Cotto lil brother/Canelo thread almost made my Dunkaccino come out my nose :lol1: - -jose- No green...Yeah I know.....Typical ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Random beer while I'm passing through. - ▀ringer Medal of Honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas MAK... - TBear Sorry to hear about you Aunt - HughJass YEAH BOY! :beerchug: - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
However, the management have been really pleased with this new guy and how he's done his job cleaning out the toilets.... they're even thinking of giving him a brush.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
-MAKAVELLI- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 02:38 PM #3
!! Anorak

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
I actually stole that joke wholesale. I never normally steal my material, and I'm not even a Monty Python fan, but that one was a shout out there:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 06-04-2014, 03:12 PM #4
King of The Watch

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Nights King has a reputation beyond reputeNights King has a reputation beyond reputeNights King has a reputation beyond reputeNights King has a reputation beyond reputeNights King has a reputation beyond reputeNights King has a reputation beyond reputeNights King has a reputation beyond reputeNights King has a reputation beyond reputeNights King has a reputation beyond reputeNights King has a reputation beyond reputeNights King has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 7,472.00
Ellison Oswalt likes his coffee a particular way. - Bughuul. I Met this b*tch named Samara who came out the TV once! - Bughuul. Cheers - Beercules <3 - TotalStud 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
"don't mess with me, because I'm stacked, my legs are like tree trucks".... my cousin said the guy's legs were more like matchsticks, and he noticed a bit of pee come in the guy's pants

My cousin swears that the guy is so humble he has a generally effeminate attitude

In a way I feel sorry for the poor ****, but I'm also worried my cousin will get into trouble over it. My cousin's 5'6 and weighs 132lbs, so he's able to really physically intimidate this poor guy.
looooooooool
Nights King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 02:31 PM #5
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ is infamous around these parts┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ is infamous around these parts┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ is infamous around these parts┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ is infamous around these parts┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ is infamous around these parts┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ is infamous around these parts┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ is infamous around these parts┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ is infamous around these parts┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ is infamous around these parts┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ is infamous around these parts┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,249.00

your threads aren't funny mate
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 03:47 PM #6
!! Anorak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***9484;***8745;***9488;(***9685;_***9685;)***9484 ;***8745;***9488; View Post
your threads aren't funny mate
So why read them then? This one had died days ago... you must have searched it out.

I can dig you not finding them amusing... it's just beyond me why you would bother going to the trouble to read them if that's the way you feel.

Share This With Friends

Tags
cousin, mine's, trouble, work, worried