Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime for prime who wins in a fight between golovkin and martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martinez!!! GGG cant adjust

Comment

Golovkin. I really enjoyed watching Martinez fight in his prime but he's too small for Golovkin. He would get worn down and stopped by a prime Golovkin.

Comment

Maravilla would’ve peppered ggg with shots all night while dancing away from ggg’s slow punches!

Of course, ggg would land at some point but prime Martínez was an absolute warrior!

People forget he fought a prime Chavez jr who was a cruiserweight when they fought and made it out of the 12th in which most middleweights would’ve been stopped!

Martínez by decision in a thrilling fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          Man, Martínez ducked GGG. Thats a fact.

Danny weighted 185 pounds that night and GGG dropped him

Canelo has good defense and he took power punches with a lot of power but Nelo has an iron chin, Martínez not.

I don't have any doubt, GGG would K.O Taylor and Martínez, just BHop probably would be too much

I don't think there was a word of truth in your last post, nor this post either

FACT: not only had the over-rated underachieving Golovkin done nothing to step in front of Cotto's money-fight with Martinez back then..... he still hasn't LMAO

FACT: Martinez had signed an agreement with HBO to face Golovkin should he get past Cotto

so yea, that rubbish in your post is just the usual fanboy "duckin-me-doe" bullshlt, that we have become accustomed to reading..... crying because the world was not handed to Golovkin on a silver platter, and because he was unwilling to earn it

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            Apparently getting stopped by margarito, drawing with cintron, and struggling with welterweights and junior mw's like williams means you can beat ggg. Lol at people bringing up jacobs to prove that martinez beats ggg. Jacobs is 6 1 with a 75 inch reach and weighs close to 175 lbs fight night. Martinez never even beat anyone on that level. Martinez would be a very easy win for ggg. This forum is going to ****** status very fast. Also there have been 10 threads on this match up already.

apparently, ducking unproven guys like Derevyanchenko and Saunders..... suddenly means that you can beat PROVEN guys like Martinez

speed, movement, and slickness..... will fk G

we have already seen it

Martinez had speed, movement, and he was slick

Martinez wins over Pavlik and Williams are better than any Golovkin win, and he had the right style to offset a flat-footed puncher

I go with the better, more-proven, Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              You are right, I agre with you

Martínez never had good chin, GGG would be too much for him.

Of fact, Murray won that fight against Martínez

Some sources said that Jacobs was near to 180 pounds that night, and I think Danny would K.O Martínez too

Damn, Chávez almost K.O Martínez and JR is a piece of sh.it

Imagine what would do GGG

People overrates Martínez because that K.O against Williams

But Martínez never K.Od another strong guy, he could not K.O Murray, Chávez, Pavlik, Cotto, Margarito,

And GGG has an iron chin

Those shots that GGG landed on Canelo, would be too much for Martínez, and Canelo has a better defense than Martínez

Jacobs struggled with the same level guys (or even lower-level guys) than Martinez did

if Golovkin cannot beat Jacobs cleanly, hard to imagine him beating Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Maravilla would’ve peppered ggg with shots all night while dancing away from ggg’s slow punches!

Of course, ggg would land at some point but prime Martínez was an absolute warrior!

People forget he fought a prime Chavez jr who was a cruiserweight when they fought and made it out of the 12th in which most middleweights would’ve been stopped!

yep

and I think it would actually play out similarly to the Chavez fight

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

A prime Chavez JR Lost two times against Carlos Molina with a lot of more weight than Carlos, and they robbed him

A prime Chavez Jr barely won the fight against a bum like Zbik

Chávez JR is a joke, Canelo won easily all the rounds against him.

GGG would be too much for Martínez GGG know how to cut the ring and Martínez never had good chin.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    Jacobs struggled with the same level guys (or even lower-level guys) than Martinez did

if Golovkin cannot beat Jacobs cleanly, hard to imagine him beating Martinez
                    Jacobs only struggled against Mora and then he K.Od him.

Derevyachenko is better than all the fighters than Martinez beat except Pavlik.

Jacobs was like 183 pounds that night, and he was dropped.

That Jacobs had more power than Martinez and GGG took all his power.

The best brawler than Martinez faced was Margarito and he destroyed him when both were youngs fighters.

Chávez JR dropped Martínez and almost K.Od him

Imagine what would do GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Golovkin. I really enjoyed watching Martinez fight in his prime but he's too small for Golovkin. He would get worn down and stopped by a prime Golovkin.
                      Exactly.

If Jr almost K.O him, imagine what would do a prime GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X