Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An American guy's just started in my IT department at work...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this reminds me of this guy who works out of my ironworkers union. i'm shocked he is still alive. he can't do anything off the ground & is usually the site job steward in one of the oil refineries. he doesn't ever actually work but he has to be pushing 400-450. this guy is so fat one job he took the superintendant laid him off on arrival because all the work was off the ground & they didn't make harnesses big enough. another job he couldn't make it to the bathroom in time & s**t himself. another time there was a full bus of workers going up north for a job & he had to go side ways into the bathroom in the back. the bus driver was laughing & went over the PA system to tell that fat f**k in the bathroom to get off the emergency stop button. the thing I remember most is his eating habits. he cleared out a table of people in the camp dining room when he had 4 steaks, a plate of fries, a plate of baked potatoes, a plate of chicken fingers & whatever else he could eat. then there is the ice cream for dessert. I have never eaten ice cream at a buffet or in camp since that night. after all that food he waddled over to the ice cream freezer & as he was scooping ice cream he was drooling all over it & sweat was dripping off his chin into the bin. there must have been 100 people watching this. I been traumatized since. I only eat ice cream products out of a rapper after witnessing that display of fatoligy... I could stand to lose a few pounds but f**k me was he fat. one more note...he was the site wide steward at an oilsands refinery & he got his truck taken away. so he had to walk & within an hour or so he got the truck back as they didn't want him having a heart attack on site & he would be late for all business & meetings if he had to walk...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      this reminds me of this guy who works out of my ironworkers union. i'm shocked he is still alive. he can't do anything off the ground & is usually the site job steward in one of the oil refineries. he doesn't ever actually work but he has to be pushing 400-450. this guy is so fat one job he took the superintendant laid him off on arrival because all the work was off the ground & they didn't make harnesses big enough. another job he couldn't make it to the bathroom in time & s**t himself. another time there was a full bus of workers going up north for a job & he had to go side ways into the bathroom in the back. the bus driver was laughing & went over the PA system to tell that fat f**k in the bathroom to get off the emergency stop button. the thing I remember most is his eating habits. he cleared out a table of people in the camp dining room when he had 4 steaks, a plate of fries, a plate of baked potatoes, a plate of chicken fingers & whatever else he could eat. then there is the ice cream for dessert. I have never eaten ice cream at a buffet or in camp since that night. after all that food he waddled over to the ice cream freezer & as he was scooping ice cream he was drooling all over it & sweat was dripping off his chin into the bin. there must have been 100 people watching this. I been traumatized since. I only eat ice cream products out of a rapper after witnessing that display of fatoligy... I could stand to lose a few pounds but f**k me was he fat. one more note...he was the site wide steward at an oilsands refinery & he got his truck taken away. so he had to walk & within an hour or so he got the truck back as they didn't want him having a heart attack on site & he would be late for all business & meetings if he had to walk...

Comment

I only eat ice cream products out of a rapper
        You eat ice cream out of Jay-Z's arsehole?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          What's so funny is that my boy who went to England for a week told me the English girls were all over him and that they asked him why American men are so muscular and tanned.

Honest to god story, I have also heard that from women in Japan of American men.
          Shut up, you Fat Yank.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            You eat ice cream out of Jay-Z's arsehole?!?
            who is jay-z? I take it he is a rapper... ice-t, ice cube, ice cream... they are all the f**kin same...

Comment

A headline on one of the UK's trashiest tabloids caught my eye today: "I Am World's Fattest Woman."

She's 54 stone (756lbs, Fat Yanks) and, as I read it, I thought "please let her be a Fat Yank... please let her be a Fat Yank...."

Originally posted by The Sun
              The 38-year-old American

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                What's so funny is that my boy who went to England for a week told me the English girls were all over him and that they asked him why American men are so muscular and tanned.

Honest to god story, I have also heard that from women in Japan of American men.
                It's called humouring someone you ****ing hernia.

Comment

Awesome post, it had me .

You've got to admire the sheer audacity of the man though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    It's called humouring someone you ****ing hernia.
                    Arent you that same whiny douchebag who made a thread the other day about "whhaaah!! no girls want to have kids with me, so fuck them and fuck kids! i dont want them anyways"! Stop hating and work on your social skills, you pessimistic bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
                      Arent you that same whiny douchebag who made a thread the other day about "whhaaah!! no girls want to have kids with me, so fuck them and fuck kids! i dont want them anyways"! Stop hating and work on your social skills, you pessimistic bastard.
                      Who put 20p in you?.

Did i touch a nerve with that thread?. There must be some reason you feel the need to bring it up days later in an unrelated thread. Too busy uploading photos of your "little bundle of joy" and his **** drawings?. Pessimistic dick.

Comment

Working...
                      X