Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'd Take Pleasure in Beating Canelo, Ruin Cinco De Mayo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Floyd looked VERY worried when the Maidana 1 cards were being read.
    Haymon: “when in doubt, look surprised at the cards, fans will always give you benefit of doubt. It’s a smart tactic.”

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      he is not KOing saunders, not at all.
      I hope its next for Canelo after Kovalev. KO's don't come easy at the elite level, so maybe not, but Canelo is not losing to Saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        I once wanted to see this fight til diarrhea face nasal juicer ducked hamdrade & ran up to lhw to fight a megabum & now hes yet again doing what he does best, defending his gifted wbo pos trinket to fight another royal bum(surely) Saunders will never be elite,hes too much of an undisciplined nasty fat pos to ever beat anyone of note. His best win is by far his life & death win over version of Eubank w no trainer
        ****ing 🔔🔚 goit

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Hahahahahaha

Troll alert!!!!

Bjs is a dirty bum with a typical clumsy euro style he won’t cut it at the elite level.
          Have any contemporary Britons ever been at close to the elite level?

Comment

Saunders is known to put on weight between fights.
            So, it's only a matter of time before he's fighting at 175.
            Which means Saunders will have a chance to be a 3 weight champ.
            What's wrong with this picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
              Lol, how long did you spend frantically tracking that down?
              Again, you post this like it's something new or damning evidence in your favor. Looking like garbage in an anomalous bad performance doesn't necessarily translate to losing, and your cherry picked quotes about the fight prove nothing other than the abundantly obvious; that he didn't look good at all. I wouldn't expect you to understand this, as based of my casual observations you're probably one of the five dumbest people posting on this forum.
              I just finished rewatching that fight, to see if I missed anything that you Britons claim is was a very close fight and I don't see it as such, there was nothing in that fight that Billy Juice Saunders did to warrant a win, let alone a clear win, I had Akavov 8-4 He got robbed. even though Juice Saunders was roided to the gills.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                2 mins but when you know boxing and have a great memory it don’t take long at all.

If I pick the right winner almost every time and can count my BAD losses on one hand I must be doing something right.... And unlike you I put $$$ on my bets.

You bet GGG both times that why you salty. I took the OVER both times. While you took EASY TKO.
                Are you able to go more than two consecutive posts without awkwardly interjecting your all-consuming betting obsession for an audience of 0? Nobody gives a **** about your gambling acumen. Did you put fat stacks on Saunders-Akavov or something? Of course not, guy. You plucked it from the internet's anus this morning to watch for the first time. What does Golovkin have to do with any of this? This isn't about him or your idiotic attempt to define Saunders by a Dec 2016 fight that he prepped for with XBox and Hot Pockets or his weird hair. It's about Canelo-Saunders, what would play out if we whisked them out of bed and dropped them in a ring this second or next May and your seeming inability to intelligently argue Saunders' supposed inability to give him any grief.

Comment

Working...
                X