Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 min epic video of Teddy Atlas on the corruption in boxing on national tv, respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 min epic video of Teddy Atlas on the corruption in boxing on national tv, respect

Respect for this Teddy,must watch tv,f@king great ,Dude seriously looses it, but talking nothing but truth

Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 09-17-2017, 07:34 PM.

this is the same teddy atlas that three weeks ago stated vasyl lomanchenko was the p4p #1 fighter in the world with ten fights.

teddy is ahypocrite hating on canelo..he needs to sit down and shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by TMTForever99 View Post
      this is the same teddy atlas that three weeks ago stated vasyl lomanchenko was the p4p #1 fighter in the world with ten fights.

teddy is ahypocrite hating on canelo..he needs to sit down and shut up.
      Well if you don't agree with him on Lomachenko that's fine and most boxing fans will agree with you, but that's that man's personal opinion and shouldn't matter in what this video is about,I don't know what his opinion is on Alvarez but i do know he wasn't high on Golovkin either, all i know is the man's speaking facts here and i commend him for that because we all know it's true

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
        Well if you don't agree with him on Lomachenko that's fine and most boxing fans will agree with you, but that's that man's personal opinion and shouldn't matter in what this video is about,I don't know what his opinion is on Alvarez but i do know he wasn't high on Golovkin either, all i know is the man's speaking facts here and i commend him for that because we all know it's true
        I had canelo 8-4 and i can definitely see 10-2 like byrd did. ggg robbed danny jacobs in his fight so it looks like someone is protecting this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by TMTForever99 View Post
          I had canelo 8-4 and i can definitely see 10-2 like byrd did. ggg robbed danny jacobs in his fight so it looks like someone is protecting this guy.
          Why are you so scared to post this on your main account?

Comment

Atlas is back in my graces. Good info on those other fixes. Smith is a fúcking idiiot. How do you test someone thats dirty? She'll get it right in a test then they'll say she's better, then she'll take more money and here we fúcking go again.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Atlas is back in my graces. Good info on those other fixes. Smith is a fúcking idiiot. How do you test someone thats dirty? She'll get it right in a test then they'll say she's better, then she'll take more money and here we fúcking go again.
              I like him more for this too

Comment

lol at Stephen A. Smith telling somebody to calm down, haha

I know Teddy Atlas isn't any GGG fan (hasn't ever had him p4p), but I've always found him honest.

Comment

Working...
                X