No announcement yet.

Montiel will DESTROY Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7 Mares View Post
    LOL at Montiel bitching out from fighting Donaire, Donaire has fought who lately? And Montiel can probably become FOTY with his current string of opponents.

Montiels resume >>> Donaires so I don't think someone that has taken stronger opposition than the other fighter be ducking.

War Montiel

And three years ago? LOL Link please
    2 1/2 years ago to be exact.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ontiel+Donaire

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ontiel+Donaire

According to Montiel, he couldn't make weight to defend his title.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
      all those complaining about doanire fighting smaller guys have an argument, but donaire will be a big bantam as well. and if these two step in the ring the size difference will be evident.
      donaire does a great job at controlling distance so montiel will have to walk through fire to get inside to land that hook.
      almost a toss up fight, but i'd lean towards donaire cuz of his ability to control distance and counter from just about any angle.
      yeah Donaire's huge for those lower weight classes, he's a big time weight cutter...I've seen articles mention that his walk around weight is about 140..I think at 118, Yohnny Perez is probably the only guy that's bigger than Nonito

Comment

Montiel will TKO him out and that should be fact, its about time Donaire stopped Picking on midgets and moved up in weight, hes in for a rude awakening, My 20K for 20K, any takers?, PM Me.

Comment

For laughs.

Comment

U are aware that Donaire already fought Montiel and knocked him the FUK out right?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              U are aware that Donaire already fought Montiel and knocked him the FUK out right?
              Something tells me you aren't the most observant of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                look at the thread start date and also who bumped the thread said "for laughs"

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                  look at the thread start date and also who bumped the thread said "for laughs"
                  Haha.......Didnt catch that!

Comment

Working...
                  X