No announcement yet.

GGG sends DAZN letter to enforce contract. Canelo lawyers up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
    Wass up with these Messicans? Clenelo not willing to help GGG financially by giving him a 3rd fight... JMM not willing to help PAC financially by denying a 5th fight...
    Negative, JMM didn't want to get ROBBED AGAIN. The K.O. sealed the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
      Clenelo Alvaroid dont want that a$$whoopin from GGG
      Nelo was the one who gave Pvssy-g the a$$ WHOOPIN.

Comment

Never understood why Canelo resigned with GB. He's already an established name. This is about to suck if it keeps him out of the ring

Comment

if a 3rd fight happens, ggg better go all out. all this crying for a 3rd fight, this shiiet better end in a ko.

Comment

Gabe did a good job putting all this together. I mean most of the stuff we already knew, but I'm curious at how DAZN was able to promise GGG a fight with Canelo? I know GBP and DAZN had their own written agreement, but what was put in GGG's contract to guarantee him a shot with Canelo? Can you even do that?

Coppinger did mention that DAZN was upset that DLH doesn't even show up to his own shows and hardly promotes on social media, but looks like Canelo is also upset at DLH no showing on some of his past pressers. I remember DLH not even showing up for the Mayweather fight but he may have been in rehab during that time.

If it will be a 20-30M buyout as estimated in that article, then Canelo should probably go ahead and do that. With the deal he has, he would have paid GBP more than that anyways. Replace the Reynosa's with a legitimate manager and go solo. Canelo doesn't need a promoter anymore. Heck, get your own stable of fighters.

Gabe mentioned he's not sure why Diaz has been so involved. But Pugmire specifically mentioned that Canelo has directly dealing with Diaz instead of Gomez/DLH as of late. Well, now it looks like Canelo is even upset at the one guy he was still communicating with at GBP lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Never understood why Canelo resigned with GB. He's already an established name. This is about to suck if it keeps him out of the ring
              who cant speak a single word of english. he's not gonna get far. he can leave oscar and then he's still gonna have to hire someone to run the show for him because he cant do this on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                Wass up with these Messicans? Clenelo not willing to help GGG financially by giving him a 3rd fight... JMM not willing to help PAC financially by denying a 5th fight...
                JMM's knee is toast. An injury he suffered when he was training for the Cotto fight that never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  who cant speak a single word of english. he's not gonna get far. he can leave oscar and then he's still gonna have to hire someone to run the show for him because he cant do this on his own.
                  He's learning English. Would probably be cheaper for him to just hire a guy to run his own promo outfit. Haha, he can go get Richard Schaefer

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    He's learning English. Would probably be cheaper for him to just hire a guy to run his own promo outfit. Haha, he can go get Richard Schaefer

that is exactly what I was thinking

the best negotiator in the business

Comment

Personally I think someone spiked ggg’ s water in the second fight. Because he wasn’t breathing right all fight. yet he still fought on what a warrior.

Comment

Working...
                      X