Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man wins lottery and ordered to share HALF with his ex wife (wtf)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Pay her.. less guilt.. move on...

My first wife said.. I love you like a brother..
    I gave Naoko everything.

Took her to LAX... wept like a sissy..
    Then... same day..plowed a polish girl..Jew like me.

I broke and threw away wedding gifts... never looked back..flawless Japanese beauty..
    You have a future, brains and a swell dog.

Most of us can't even handle being pet owners.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      You have a future, brains and a swell dog.

Most of us can't even handle being pet owners.
      Jhonny and I salute you...

Comment

I did not read any accounts of Domestic Violence.

His total earning was $38,873,628 after taxes and deductions.

He was forced to pay out his ex $15,000,000.

So he still made out with $23,873,628.

After the lawyers are paid he still makes out!

Comment

Should have hired a hitman

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
            How’s this for alimony? A Michigan man who won more than $30 million playing the lottery while separated from his wife has been ordered to give her nearly half the money as part of their divorce settlement.

Rich Zelasko of Pontiac had been split from his wife Mary Beth for about two years when he won the big Mega Millions prize in 2013.

But an arbitrator ruled the winnings were marital property and should be shared, the Detroit Free Press reported.

The husband’s lawyer had argued against dividing the money.

"Rich was lucky, but it was his luck, not Mary's, that produced the lottery proceeds,” the lawyer said, according to a court filing cited by the Free Press.

After taxes and deductions, the lottery player was left with just short of $39 million, court records said, according to Tribune Media. The arbitrator decided that Zelasko’s wife should get $15 million, the report said.

An appeals court upheld the arbitrator’s decision, according to reports.

The former couple’s divorce was finalized in 2018. Court documents showed they were married in 2004 and have three children.
            To all those folks who think marriage is just love and fun.
            Nah marriage is also giving other people(government) control over your relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              I'm sure he's crying himself to sleep with the remaining $24 million.
              No...hes crying over the fact she spent some of her share on new teets and teeth and is getting plowed by some temptation island reject.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                No...hes crying over the fact she spent some of her share on new teets and teeth and is getting plowed by some temptation island reject.

He'll get over it.

Comment

its his own stupid fault for getting married , give her the dumbo cash reward that she deserves

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    He'll get over it.
                    No matter how many hookers or how much cocaine...he will always remember the time she gave him a backstage pass...and just knowing that she does that will make him hate the fact someone else is now up in her chute.

Comment

this man really won $80 million but after "taxes and fees" it got knocked down to about $30 million.

Lol "taxes and fees" are a cold b.itch

Comment

Working...
                      X