Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New conspiracy theory: Andy Ruiz beat a clone of Anthony Joshua

lol its killiig arum that he let ruiz go

Comment

Lol, the world can't believe what Ruiz did. Joshua is a beast though. Do we need DNA tests before people get into the ring now? Whatever the case The Mafia made a lot of money by fielding the impostor.

Comment

I don't know man, I seen the same A.J from Klitschko.

Comment

LOL Bob just meant AJ wasn't himself

Comment

https://www.sickchirpse.com/simpsons...nthony-joshua/

the illuminati predicted it in the simpsons,

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
              Lol, the world can't believe what Ruiz did. Joshua is a beast though. Do we need DNA tests before people get into the ring now? Whatever the case The Mafia made a lot of money by fielding the impostor.
              Al Haymon did it, not The Mafia!

This explains a lot. It was Haymon's clone that was getting KTFO by everybody in sparring, not the real AJ!

The real AJ was either abducted or assassinated as soon as he picked Ruiz as Miller's replacement. Probably abducted so Haymon can screw Eddie for ransom money behind the scenes after the imposter gets KTFO again by Ruiz in the rematch.

Eddie should never have allowed AJ to set foot in the States. It's going to cost Matchroom and DAZN millions to get him back and years to rebuild his career to the point where he gets the chance to win his titles back.
              Last edited by kafkod; 06-11-2019, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Anthony needs two clones, one to do the Mr Nice Guy thing and a real proper enhanced one to do the fighting.

Comment

Ruiz beating Joshua is the end of Arum. He's not surviving Ruiz's reign I predict. This mfer lives & dies with his matchmakers opinions of his guys & the fact they were so off on Ruiz is gonna kill this old dude. He can't handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Ruiz beating Joshua is the end of Arum. He's not surviving Ruiz's reign I predict. This mfer lives & dies with his matchmakers opinions of his guys & the fact they were so off on Ruiz is gonna kill this old dude. He can't handle it.
                    tbf he has Tyson Fury who most consider the best heavyweight in the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X