Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do u deal with an illegal immigrant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess the guys selling food by the street in NY are

So At least once Or twice a week I buy food from some of these carts.

Comment

Nearly every day. Nearly working man (painters, landscapers, carpenters, waiters/waitresses, cooks, deliverymen) is illegal. Of course, I live in Dallas so this is not surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Seems like people from flyover states have the biggest problem with illegals but likely have the least amount of contact with them. I could understand people from the Southwest that are personally effected but besides paying taxes (which youd have to pay regardless)
        How do illegals effect your everyday life?

Just FYI, im not in favor of open borders nor do i advocate illegal immigration...
        Ye same arguments liberals keep yappin a while back like “gay people doesnt affect ur lifestyle why u care?”
        Now gays control our womens restroom and government offices making new laws lol

Comment

I would guess the fly over states actually do encounter them often since the Midwest is the agriculture and farming hub of the U.S.

Me personally, I see them working mostly--landscapers, construction, restaurants, etc. I don't have an issue with them personally, they're trying to earn a living. But, I do have an issue with illegal immigration as it impacts our resources, tax expenditures, strain on social services, etc. I also don't buy the nonsense that they are doing jobs that Americans won't do. Wrong, they are being exploited as cheap labor by employers who don't want to pay American's a decent wage and benefits.

Yuma AZ just declared a state of emergency because they can't handle the influx of border crossers. Oh and coincidentally...the Latino voting demographic will surpass the black vote in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            I would guess the fly over states actually do encounter them often since the Midwest is the agriculture and farming hub of the U.S.

Me personally, I see them working mostly--landscapers, construction, restaurants, etc. I don't have an issue with them personally, they're trying to earn a living. But, I do have an issue with illegal immigration as it impacts our resources, tax expenditures, strain on social services, etc. I also don't buy the nonsense that they are doing jobs that Americans won't do. Wrong, they are being exploited as cheap labor by employers who don't want to pay American's a decent wage and benefits.

Yuma AZ just declared a state of emergency because they can't handle the influx of border crossers. Oh and coincidentally...the Latino voting demographic will surpass the black vote in 2020.
            this right here. very well said.

Comment

Every time they do my landscaping or I am at the car wash.

Comment

Not much now but I used to work with them, even employed them when I was in health care. I disagree about the flyover states thing. In AZ we have some of the highest populations of illegals and the people I got the most flack from (for hiring illegals) were the legal immigrants who were competing for those jobs. They went out of their way to do things the right way and hated losing work to people who hadn't spent the money, time, and effort to get in legally.

Comment

Almost never.

They deport them pretty quickly, and turn them back asap they arrive on the shores.

Its sad though, I know they're looking for a better quality of life

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

lmfao did they? I pass through that town every other weekend, I notice the border checkpoint has been shut down, Ive been coming that way into mex for over a decade and it never used to be closed and now its been closed everytime I pass through now, I did see all kinds of military on the highway I figured they were heading to the border or something but the desert area border not the point of entry part cause I aint seen them their.

back on subject, I live in phoenix az and I stay in the soutwest and I rarely run into illegals. well I dont think I ever knew someone was a illegal 100% so if I cant tell im sure you fools cant tell either.
                    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 04-17-2019, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      lmfao did they? I pass through that town every other weekend, I notice the border checkpoint has been shut down, Ive been coming that way into mex for over a decade and it never used to be closed and now its been closed everytime I pass through now, I did see all kinds of military on the highway I figured they were heading to the border or something but the desert area border not the point of entry part cause I aint seen them their.

back on subject, I live in phoenix az and I stay in the soutwest and I rarely run into illegals. well I dont think I ever knew someone was a illegal 100% so if I cant tell im sure you fools cant tell either.
                      Yeah, read about it here. They can't sustain the amount of migrants being released into their city.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-over-surge-m/

Comment

Working...
                      X