No announcement yet.

Wilder needs to fight Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrong thread
    Last edited by Unified18; 11-11-2019, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      It means you're a broke hoe who don't got money to go out!
      I"m almost 40 years old.

I'm too damn old to be in a club.

I got my OG and I stay my old ass in the house

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
        I"m almost 40 years old.

What grown man would want to regularly be in a nightclub...not me

Comment

I"m almost 40 years old.

Fucc off lame! You a straight loser!
          Why was you posting on here instead of banging your Mrs on a Saturday night??? Answer me punk! Answer me!
          Cause she knows your a lame and she has no respect for you and she's fuccing everyone else but you!
          FACTS!

Comment

Loma would school that fool.

Easy UD

Loma wins via slickness and jabs to the body

Comment

Originally posted by Jalen Rose View Post
              What grown man would want to regularly be in a nightclub...not me
              Exactly

Fucc off lame! You a straight loser!
              Why was you posting on here instead of banging your Mrs on a Saturday night??? Answer me punk! Answer me!
              Cause she knows your a lame and she has no respect for you and she's fuccing everyone else but you!
              FACTS!
              Dummy, she like boxing too.

And how do you know I didn't bang that out before or after I posted?

Unlike you, I don't stay on here for hours and hours at a time licking Canelo's balls & defending him from all criticism.

I'll spend a half an hour on here at work during the day & usually post after fights on Saturday night.

Comment

Exactly

Dummy, she like boxing too.

And how do you know I didn't bang that out before or after I posted?

Unlike you, I don't stay on here for hours and hours at a time licking Canelo's balls & defending him from all criticism.

I'll spend a half an hour on here at work during the day & usually post after fights on Saturday night.
                Biitch your hoe was overhere getting gang banged by some real big dick g's!
                She wanted to know what a real man felt like so she called me up and i piped her down real good!
                After i passed her to the homies and they ran thru that biitch too!
                So how does all our dicks taste like punk????

So bown down to me you little biitch! You aren't on my level punk!

Comment

Someone print this out and mail it to Eddie Hearn so he can get right on it.

Comment

I wish you were a promoter.

Comment

Biitch your hoe was overhere getting gang banged by some real big dick g's!
                      She wanted to know what a real man felt like so she called me up and i piped her down real good!
                      After i passed her to the homies and they ran thru that biitch too!
                      So how does all our dicks taste like punk????

So bown down to me you little biitch! You aren't on my level punk!
                      Man, I 've never heard a straight man as obsessed with other men's genitalia as you are.

My dxck is fine, G. That's why I have an O.G. & you have Canelo posters to focus on.

Must be why you've taken up a full time position as a Canelo ballsucker

Comment

Working...
                      X