No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley Buries Gervonta Davis Says Davis Fights Uber Drivers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Teo stopped using Loma's name once it started to work. Now Teo's trying to get out of the Commey fight
    thats funny cause i remember when teo started shouting about loma bob basically told loma not to talk about that fight at first.....

i dunno.....i mean...i think this "using so and sos name" stuff is nonsense....all these guys are interviewed and asked questions about other fighters and potential fights

back awhile ago even arum was talking about how he wanted to wait until spence/crawford was huge.....now when hes got basically nothing for crawford, and had to overpay for khan, and that fight tanked then he started flapping his gums....

its all a bunch of nonsense really

tank is doing fine...im still waiting for guys to show me current starts that were doing more at tanks age...ive posed it several times yet nobody comes up with any

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      you could do this with just about every major top guy in boxing....what was crawford doing in 22 fights or at age 24? spence? any of them really...loma was still fighting in the ams with headgear.....only guy doing as much was canelo....a rarity

davis is collecting million dollar checks at 24 and selling out his hometown.....most everyone else was fighting bums too
      exactly these people need to stfu

Comment

Working...
      X