Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Drops Porter, Wins Split Decision To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    We all know Shawn Porter is no Floyd Mayweather or Guillermo Rigonduex trying to duck below the waist for defensive purposes, Shawn had to come in under Errol Stench long reach to implement his offense. I personally feel you exaggerate.
    Both fighters did what they had to do to win. Respect to both. Spence landed low for sure but it was apparent that he wasn't hitting low intentionally.

Comment

• It's very evident after last night, Spence is nowhere near Crawford level!

Comment

• The Truth=The Hype...split decision, with Porter?? after guaranteeing KO...The Hype running faster away from Crawford these days, LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
          It's very evident after last night, Spence is nowhere near Crawford level!
          Please explain exactly and precisely why. Porter was a champion in his prime and a damn good fighter. Shawn’s style is a nightmare for any boxer today. Might I also add his style would also create all kinds of problems with Bud as well and he’d too touch him up. Shawn gets to any fighter he wants too in a fight. Might I also add that Bud hasn’t fought anywhere near the caliber of an opponent in Porter, not by a long shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
            The Truth=The Hype...split decision, with Porter?? after guaranteeing KO...The Hype running faster away from Crawford these days, LMAO
            Never mind after reading this it’s evident you don’t analyze boxing but are a fan girl.

Comment

• I'm glad I stayed off this forum last night. The hate for Spence was real. Porter did the same thing he always do last night. He bull rushed his way in and swing his arms. No one looks good against him. Not only that, he's used to to fighting bigger fighters. Spence did what he needed to do and dropped him to put the exclamation point on it. We saw cave man Jeff Horn rag dolled Pacquiao for 12 rounds in a more dramatic fashion than Porter last night.

Porter did better than expected but he didn't win the fight. This wasn't a robbery. I'm not mad at the Garcia fight next but I would rather see Pacquiao.

This was one of the best fights I've seen in a long time and the right man won.

Comment

• I don’t know, does Crawford dominate that Shawn Porter who fought last night. That seems to be some people’s narrative. Because Spence was in tough with Shawn Porter, by the way who beat Garcia, gave Thurman a great fight, and Spence last night. No one knows how Crawford would do against a motivated Porter who would be extra motivated to get a belt again. It’s all speculative. Porter fights EVERYONE tough on the division and he isn’t getting knocked out by ANYONE. Dumb ass fans judging Spence off this fight and saying Crawford is much better. SMH!

Comment

• Originally posted by harvardblue View Post
                  i'm glad i stayed off this forum last night. The hate for spence was real. Porter did the same thing he always do last night. He bull rushed his way in and swing his arms. No one looks good against him. Not only that, he's used to to fighting bigger fighters. Spence did what he needed to do and dropped him to put the exclamation point on it. We saw cave man jeff horn rag dolled pacquiao for 12 rounds in a more dramatic fashion than porter last night.

Porter did better than expected but he didn't win the fight. This wasn't a robbery. I'm not mad at the garcia fight next but i would rather see pacquiao.

This was one of the best fights i've seen in a long time and the right man won.
                  exactly......thank you!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                    U guys are morons. Spence clearly won that fight
                    It’s funny reading some of these comments actually and how emotional and ignorant some are. Shawn was a champion, Shawn is an excellent boxer, Shawn was also in his prime. He’d create problems for ANY boxer out there to include Bud. Fan girls prop up all over the place to defend their favs honor like its some chick defending New Kids on the Block.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                      I don’t know, does Crawford dominate that Shawn Porter who fought last night. That seems to be some people’s narrative. Because Spence was in tough with Shawn Porter, by the way who beat Garcia, gave Thurman a great fight, and Spence last night. No one knows how Crawford would do against a motivated Porter who would be extra motivated to get a belt again. It’s all speculative. Porter fights EVERYONE tough on the division and he isn’t getting knocked out by ANYONE. Dumb ass fans judging Spence off this fight and saying Crawford is much better. SMH!
                      Porter is also in his prime. He is a bad match up for any boxer. It was a great match. I like both Bud and Spence but can say Bud hasn’t faced near the caliber of opponent in Porter.

Comment

Working...
                      X