Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the heroin epidemic treated differently than the crack epidemic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
    You do know that anytime someone is given a sentance prior convictions are figured in but are not part of the headline .I went to school with a black guy who got 64 months for possession of a half ounce.His case was brought up a few times by his family in the local media a couple of times through the years especially when he didn’t get paroled early which again did not mention the violence he did while incarcerated.This judge that gave him this sentance noted that he had a history of violence including using a gun in a robbery which he did three years and getting caught with a firearm as a felon but again received what they call it in Chicago as black privlage where these guys are getting short sentences on gun charges and violent crimes and are released to re offend.So the next time you start some guy got this or that know what his priors are before hand.Many judges are not liberal as others and will make someone pay hard if they think they have been getting by the system.In everyone of these heart breaking stories about druggies prior convictions are factored in.Especially if the crimes are in different states will judges hammer someone if like in this case Illinois gave him the black privilege on violence And this indiana judge who also was black dropped the hammer on him.
    To add on to my last point. Albert Wilson was a black college student who received 12 years for his conviction of rape without ANY EVIDENCE.

Then you have a white bus driver who admitted to raping his victim, but received no jail time - https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ins...ge-girl-2019-4

I'm sure you'll find some way to justify the differences in convictions, like "oh, no racism there, that's just the judges/district/state/etc call, But I have a thousand examples of the like.

There is a double standard and systemic racism throughout the U.S.

Now if I call you a white supremacist racist, it's not because I'm assuming that's what you are. It's because when given examples of the same crime committed by 1 black and 1 white person, if you run to the defense of the white guy or girl and find a way to justify a conviction or lack thereof depending in the assailants skin complexion, well, I would classify you as a white supremacist racist.
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-22-2019, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      To add on to my last point. Albert Wilson was a black college student who received 12 years for his conviction of rape without ANY EVIDENCE.

Then you have a white bus driver who admitted to raping his victim, but received no jail time - https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ins...ge-girl-2019-4

I'm sure you'll find some way to justify the differences in convictions, like "oh, no racism there, that's just the judges/district/state/etc call, But I have a thousand examples of the like.

There is a double standard and systemic racism throughout the U.S.

Now if I call you a white supremacist racist, it's not because I'm assuming that's what you are. It's because when given examples of the same crime committed by 1 black and 1 white person, if you run to the defense of the white guy or girl and find a way to justify a conviction or lack thereof depending in the assailants skin complexion, well, I would classify you as a white supremacist racist.
      your a ****king idiot now your comparing drug convictions to rape charges I was merely making a point that is true in many i cases and where I knew exact facts from his family.You bring shat up all the time all you have to reference is a story on the internet which may or may not be entirely correct.First off you can call me a racist over a keyboard all you want but call me one in person and I will smash your ****ing face.You are a typical re re on here fighting and defending people who commit crimes but never a word from you about the killings of all these young black kids who are dying daily in the big cities especially over here in Chicago who’s only crime is being born poor.You want white privledge you can’t kill a white kid walking to or from school here or it’s a national emergency.But if your a black kid it’s just tough luck happens every day they say.Nobody gives a shat about them when people like sharpton and Jackson don’t care and have to be ready in case a armed black man may get shot not responding to a cops commands.You just like to bait.How about this forget for one week everybody who has committed a crime and got screwed and take time to know these talented youngsters who were killed because they were poor.A lot of these kids were athletes and gifted students.Then see were the blame comes from you didn’t hear bath house Barry or Michelle worry about these kids did you.But obama couldn’t sleep nights over a thug committing a viscous assault in Florida who got shot.Theres a pattern here always excuse the criminal and blame the white devil.But the true innocent kids that have no headline value or political gain will keep on dying daily.You like all these liberal politicians are the reason it will go on.Fifty years from now people will look back and say how could black activists and public officials and black America not raise up for these kids.How come white people did nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
        First off you can call me a racist over a keyboard all you want but call me one in person and I will smash your ****ing face.
        Stopped reading right there. I will slap the schit out your racist b1tch ass

Just let me know how you'd like to proceed

Comment

Go **** yourself you piece of shat come and get me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            1. You don't have to be white to contribute to white supremacy. Just ask ////

2. How does one "play victim" by noting the stark differences between the crack vs heroin epidemics and the implications associated with both?
            "White supremacy" isn't a real thing, just a marketing buzzword to justify the treatment of whites & colonization of their countries post-globalization.

Why do you believe scapegoating others and refusing to express empathy towards them will encourage them to express empathy towards your own situation? All you end up doing is empowering third observer groups who benefit from the conflict & lack of communication.

You do not believe in the supremacy of a group which ranks lower mid pack in US household income, are disproportionately interracially murdered/raped and blacklisted for covering it, are openly slurred by mainstream journalists, are projected to be extinct within a couple of generations given current mass migration rates, etc. You just see them as an easy target symbolic of the people really harming you.

Naming those people it too scary. You might get forum banned! So you join in and kick the white, the random group that looks most physically opposite from you.
            Last edited by ////; 09-24-2019, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X