Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'll Make Cuban Sandwich Out of 'Bubbles The Chimp' Ortiz!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    Not sure what you mean here
    "Cubans losing their discipline by the spoils of capitalism" rhetoric is pretty old It's an old ignorant argument which only applied to Cuban heavyweights, now it seems that it's shifted to all being tainted by Uncle Sam. Pretty dumb if you ask me , given this can apply to any 3rd world athlete which doesn't make it in the US

Comment

Ortiz- For the love of GOD, lay off the dope or at least learn how to hide it like most of the other top fighters do.

Comment

Wilder gonna roast this maricon and haters will say Wilder beat an old man who had high blood pressure!

Comment

That's racist.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
            "Cubans losing their discipline by the spoils of capitalism" rhetoric is pretty old It's an old ignorant argument which only applied to Cuban heavyweights, now it seems that it's shifted to all being tainted by Uncle Sam. Pretty dumb if you ask me , given this can apply to any 3rd world athlete which doesn't make it in the US
            I'm not too familiar with that school of thought. Thanks for putting me on it. I'll look out for it now. I was born in the late 80s so maybe it was something that was more prevalent back then.

I was just highlighting that these really great amateur guys seem to have bad luck at the pro level. (Rigo, Lara, and Ortiz). I dont know much about other cuban fighters to be honest. I just know about the amateur stuff. That political take on it is new to me. Thanks for explaining it.

Comment

The last great Cuban pro fighter, and I'm talking HOF great, was Jose Mantequilla Napoles. He got started before the ban on professional sports in Cuba and he moved to Mexico when it happened. It's hard to develop great pros when it isn't allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                If he fights him, will you quit this site?

If he doesn't go to sleep in the first round, will you quit this site?
                Don't waste your time brother, the troll will just resume his b.s. under a different account.

Comment

Can't wait for this one. Wilder's skill will be tested against the Cuban veteran.

Comment

Black on black hate! Where are all the black peoples !!! This sh it is not funny

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                      Rigo loses and you take the opportunity to bash all Cubans?
                      It is kinda weird isn't it? Like a pack mentality or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X