Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder "I Deserve 60/40 Against Joshua But I'll Give Him 50%"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just proves it's been all about money for this terrible, undeserving bum killer.
    He's not even interested in the 3 titles that are on the line.
    Which every boxing fan thought are the main motivations.
    This guy is not a good representative of the sport.
    It sets bad example to the next generation of fighters.
    Fight 7 bums a year to look impressive,
    make it look like you have a history,
    then wait for the big pay day to come.
    This bum killer would have demanded 70% split
    had he been the one who fought and beat Klitschko, who he avoided like a plague.

Comment

Forever the B-side mang!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
        The A side is easy to see by the earnings. Deontay is a pauper compared to AJ. And the only good guy he fought was either ill or coming off the juice. Wilder we be without a title by December and begging for 10% ��
        Eddie Hearn needs to stop calling Deontay, begging through the media ; tha champ will let Hearn and the weightlifter know when hes ready to give GayJ his opportunity.

We got bigger fish to fry.

Comment

Wilder better focus on Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
            We'll see how many buys Wilder v Fury does. Eddie lays out in this video what the split will be depending on how many buys it does:

1m + he will get 50/50 split.
            Under 300k 80/20 split in Joshua's favor.
            300-400k 70/30 split in Joshua's favor.
            500k - 1m 60/40 split in Joshua's favor.

I'm sure they are numbers just thrown out off the top of his head but they are fairly reasonable. Wilder expects to do 2.5m buys so you can understand him thinking he deserves 60/40.

Those are very reasonable numbers but Wilder isn't reasonable.. He's ultra deluded. The fight won't do over 400k.. Not even over 300k but there is no way Wilder fights AJ for the reasonable 30% or 20% split based on those PPV numbers.

Ask Wilder and he'll say he deserves 60% even if his fight does less than 100k. I think they should give Wilder 35 to 40 percent regardless if Wilder Fury does 100k or 500k cus team Wilder are the most deluded pack of people. It's not all about money to them apparently but he won't fight for less than 50% even to he's not even 1 quarter the commercial value of AJ.

Comment

Pricing himself out, AJ is fighting Whyte & Usyk in 2019

Comment

Listened to an interview with dan rafael and he put some good realism on it. If suggested that 60% in Joshua’s favour would only happen if Eddie Hearn was being generous and desperate to have the fight ; otherwise 65% 35% is more fair.

Thoughts? Seems much more sensible to me.

When suggested wilder would go “down” to 50/50 his response was “then the fight won’t happen”

Comment

AJ has more belts and is the A side.

Comment

I just checking this thread to see what is Robbie Barrett's opinion on all this.

Comment

get past Fury first and lets see how Wilder vs Fury does even if it does good that does not make it 60/40 for him

Comment

Working...
                      X