Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Senator Cory Booker, aka Spartacus, accused of Sexual Assault.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any corroborating evidence? If not, don't waste my muthaf#cking time

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I don't even think FOX has picked it up.

Comment

Another example of how anyone can accuse anyone of having sexually assaulted them at any point in history. Something like this cannot be proven, but I would bet my last dollar there will not be an outpouring of unconditional support for this guy as their was for Dr Ford. More leftist hypocrisy and cherry picking of political targets. Booker already confessed to an aggressive pursuit of a woman in college by not accepting no for an answer, so there is some small degree of history with regard to his behavior. I suspect this will amount to a big nothing since the target politician is a Democrat.

Comment

"He said that ‘Being a hero was a serious turn-on.’ He continued, ‘The Senate appreciates fine citizens like you. Especially this Senator.’"

LMFAO This line sounds so made up I almost hope this is true.

Booker definitely seems like a gay dude doe & thats been the rumor going way back. I've been a fan of him, which is rare since he's a politician, since I seen that doc Street Fight(?) back in the day. He seems like a legit guy who cares about society at large which seems a uncommon thing for people in his profession & something I can appreciate. If there is actual evidence towards this happening Booker's goose is cooked & if it gets legs, regardless if it turns out to be true or not, it'll f#ck up his 2020 opportunity.

Comment

Dude, these people spent the month of september telling us to believe survivors. Evidence is not needed. BELIEVE SURVIVORS.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Wouldn't surprise me if true, Booker is obsessed with asking nominees about their stances on h0mosexuality.
              It doesn’t matter if it’s true, we have to BELIEVE SURVIVORS.

Comment

talk about instant karma. always suspected booker to be a down low f*ggot given the butthurt outbursts he's known for so there might be something to this story.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  It doesn’t matter if it’s true, we have to BELIEVE SURVIVORS.
                  That's what the last few months have taught me. No matter how long ago or if there is no evidence to prove it happened, we have to believe survivors!

Comment

There was no corroborating evidence with Blasey Ford, that still didn't stop the Democrats from going full ******. Therefore, Booker is game, very game.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      There was no corroborating evidence with Blasey Ford, that still didn't stop the Democrats from going full ******. Therefore, Booker is game, very game.
                      Yup, very fair game after what took place in the last month and a half.

Comment

Working...
                      X