No announcement yet.

fkn LMAO @ poor people who cry about rich people - HAHAHA broke bums

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Gates said it best

“If you are born Poor its not your mistake, but if you die poor its your mistake”

Go make something of yourself and stop making excuses

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Your not rich.
      Your just a wannabe which is worst.
      Pretending someone your not you sound like a clown.
      Fuk you you gay ass cacophilliac.
      Its the victim mentality that my generation seems to have adopted. Everyone wants to feel special so they invent some problem as an excuse, brb I'd be a 4.0 student but I get test anxiety, well no chit getting nervous before an event is normal.
      Its bullchit theres people out there with legit physical or mental conditions who would love to have that opportunity in life you're wasting because you're lazy.

Comment

You're heir to the Royal family you spoiled pampered sack of shit. You've never worked a day in your life.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
          I got alot of money but your a scum bag prick
          a lot*
          you're*
          scumbag*
          Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Your not rich.
          Your just a wannabe which is worst.
          Pretending someone your not you sound like a clown.
          Fuk you you gay ass cacophilliac.
          You're*
          You're*
          you're*

and some punctuation wouldn't hurt either

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            You're heir to the Royal family you spoiled pampered sack of shit. You've never worked a day in your life.
            Rich people don't steal wealth from poor people but poor people steal wealth from rich people, but look who's complaining the most.

It usually takes a short time of knowing someone who is poor to know the reasons they are poor and rich people taking their money isn't one of them. It cost $0 to be a decent person and most of these people are just pieces of chit and that is why they are poor. They earned poverty and most deserve it.

In other words go suck a black dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Rich people don't steal wealth from poor people but poor people steal wealth from rich people, but look who's complaining the most.

It usually takes a short time of knowing someone who is poor to know the reasons they are poor and rich people taking their money isn't one of them. It cost $0 to be a decent person and most of these people are just pieces of chit and that is why they are poor. They earned poverty and most deserve it.

In other words I suck black dick.
              You don't understand the problem, Declan.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Bill Gates said it best

“If you are born Poor its not your mistake, but if you die poor its your mistake”

Go make something of yourself and stop making excuses
                Go tell that to someone living in Somalia.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                  PrettyBoy32 living proof, even idiots can make a little scratch in the US.
                  He’s in London, or Ireland.

I only worry about covering my expenses, taking care of my responsibilities, and giving my time & sharing what I got. I’m like the poorest guy in my circle of friends, but when we all get together, they stay quiet.. why? I knew them when they were broke.. and they know it.

I’ll put them in check real quick over dinner, and they will stop comparing coinage.

Peace brother.

Comment

Risk and reward. I had zero when I started my business. I saved and worked my arse off while my buddies all partied. I wanted to go out but had to work three jobs so I could save to open my dream shop. It was a hell of a risk but people saw my talent and pushed me to do it.

No one wants to take that risk. Banks will lend money if your business model stacks up. Instead of complaining about "trickle down" go do something about it!

BTW the stress is a mofo! Be ready for it. I went to the ER a couple times because of stress of running my shop. Yeah but its all so easy!

Comment

Without poor people there could be no rich. Most of the time it's who you know, not what you know to get ahead in life.

Comment

Working...
                      X