No announcement yet.

Eff Pandas' thread about HBO is idiotic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eff Pandas' thread about HBO is idiotic

I can't reply to it because he put me on ignore so I couldn't correct is foolishness anymore, but the upcoming PBC announcement isn't a deal with HBO.

SHO is spending as much as they are on boxing to gain ground on HBO and put pressure on HBO to exit the boxing business. SHO would never double down on boxing the way they have, only to allow Haymon to try to simultaneously resurrect HBO boxing.

SHO's new deal with PBC specifically gives SHO premium cable exclusivity for the duration of the agreement.

So before this stupid rumor goes any further, please know that an HBO/PBC deal isn't on the horizon.

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    I can't reply to it because he put me on ignore so I couldn't correct is foolishness anymore, but the upcoming PBC announcement isn't a deal with HBO.

SHO is spending as much as they are on boxing to gain ground on HBO and put pressure on HBO to exit the boxing business. SHO would never double down on boxing the way they have, only to allow Haymon to try to simultaneously resurrect HBO boxing.

SHO's new deal with PBC specifically gives SHO premium cable exclusivity for the duration of the agreement.

So before this stupid rumor goes any further, please know that an HBO/PBC deal isn't on the horizon
    And this is why you are on ignore.

1)I didn't say HBO & PBC have a deal.

2)If you could read you'd see it was a theory brought forth on Sunday Puncher & not a rumor at all.

Its just some thinking out loud sh^t since HBO is seemingly dark after this Jacobs vs Derevyanchenko fight.

Comment

So before this stupid rumor goes any further, please know that an HBO/PBC deal isn't on the horizon.
      Im on the ignore list to..... some people prefer to wrestle with pigs in mud than have an actual intellectual debate

Comment

keep dropping knowledge on em bro....pandas is a turd anyway

Comment

BTW do you have any idea what the new PBC announcement may be about.
          My theory is their signing rigo and maybe a deal with BOUNCE.

Comment

Yeah that guy put me on ignore ages ago. I can't even remember exchanging anything with him or ever being disrespectful. Very sensitive little diva. I've had him on ignore for the last year or so:

This message is hidden because Eff Pandas is on your ignore list.

I'm never removing it either. Don't have time for snowflakes who hate free speech.

Comment

Next Announcement is probably something Internationally and/or something to do with streaming maybe
              Last edited by sicko; 09-17-2018, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post

You're asking the right guy. WBC WBA IBF knows all about the inner workings of PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  And this is why you are on ignore.

1)I didn't say HBO & PBC have a deal.

2)If you could read you'd see it was a theory brought forth on Sunday Puncher & not a rumor at all.

Its just some thinking out loud sh^t since HBO is seemingly dark after this Jacobs vs Derevyanchenko fight.

You're not allowed to speculate on things such as boxing as a fan on a boxing forum.

You fool!

Only insiders are allowed to post here!

Comment

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
                    Does that qualify as a big announcement? I don’t think so lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X