Collapse
No announcement yet.

E3 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was a decent conference from Microsoft. Had a big games focus which I liked rather than them peddle some crappy new gimmicky bit of kit.

Sekiro Shadows Die Twice, DMC5, Gears 5 looked decent. I am no clearer on what Cyberpunk will play like than what I was before the conference.

I'm sure it will be awesome but I wanted to see something more or at least get more info. Awaiting to see what the ppl who get to exclusively play it at E3 have to say.

It's an improvement but this generation is a loss for Microsoft. They are doing the right things by investing in companies to create new games for the future.

I've seen the leaked playstation lineup, not sure how true it is but it appears to be true so far. It won't bring us the variety of new games that Microsoft brought I don't think but it will definitely bring us footage and info of the BETTER games.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      I thought it was a decent conference from Microsoft. Had a big games focus which I liked rather than them peddle some crappy new gimmicky bit of kit.

Sekiro Shadows Die Twice, DMC5, Gears 5 looked decent. I am no clearer on what Cyberpunk will play like than what I was before the conference.

I'm sure it will be awesome but I wanted to see something more or at least get more info. Awaiting to see what the ppl who get to exclusively play it at E3 have to say.

It's an improvement but this generation is a loss for Microsoft. They are doing the right things by investing in companies to create new games for the future.

I've seen the leaked playstation lineup, not sure how true it is but it appears to be true so far. It won't bring us the variety of new games that Microsoft brought I don't think but it will definitely bring us footage and info of the BETTER games.
      no Fable 4 so I'm disappointed kind of over Gears of War so didn't care for Gears 5
      I do agree MS is setting up for the next console gen which should be out around 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Hopefully get some more concrete news about Anthem and anything TES VI.
        Here ya go

Last edited by Phenom; 06-10-2018, 10:11 PM.

Comment

I have a laptop with a 1070 and I hit 100 fps on all games at max setting on 1080p but it struggles at 4k

Once the next generation of nvidia cards hit it's time to go full 4k 120hz

I went from intel hd, to a 960m to a desktop 1070, and once volta releases with 14nm architecture i'm gonna go all out for the most premium card.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-11-2018, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Im a bit disappointed by fallout 76 tbh, the fallout series are some of my fave games of all time, was annoyed with fallout 4 due to the lack of choice in the story compared to the older games, i just want a massive game with lots of choice, couldn't careless about multiplayer.

Comment

Not a fan of ubisoft but this is one to keep an eye on

Meh ...

More of the same
              Last edited by Phenom; 06-11-2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Electronic Arts and Bioware are so bad dude. Wash, rinse, repeat with their games. It's cringe worthy how unaware of themselves they are in the game marketplace. EA is theblaughing stock of all companies right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Not a fan of ubisoft but this is one to keep an eye on

Wow that looks interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Here ya go

Thats it?

I've known that the game wasn't going to drop until the next gen systems arrive , but how long into that generation of consoles until it drops? 2022-23?

Cracka going to be collecting SS with dentures waiting for this ****ing game.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post

I'm looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077, I hope more info on Age of Empires 4 is announced, gameplay for TLOU2 and Death Stranding especially....and more important some new goddamn IPs. Sick of playing the same old stuff time and time again, bored of remasters. Oh and also hoping for a proper reveal of a Pokemon 3D game for the Switch not the bull**** they announced recently.
                      Here ya go

Comment

Working...
                      X