Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Red K bombed for asking another poster to make an RBR thread when this one has been around for months.
    ???never asked anybody about an RBR thread?What the he ll you talking about?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
        Way to go Turd, you're the man! Have they said what time the Viloria/Dalakian fight is supposed to be at?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Way to go Turd, you're the man! Have they said what time the Viloria/Dalakian fight is supposed to be at?
          8.20pm ET

Comment

• "Big" John McCarthy outside of the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
              8.20pm ET

Thank you my friend, just went out to pick up a pizza, got back and the cops are flying up on my ass to chase some dude down who was running Good times! Haha, ready for these fights
              Last edited by BigZ44; 02-24-2018, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Thank you my friend, just went out to pick up a pizaa, got back and the cops are flying up on my ass to chase some dude down who was running Good times! Haha, ready for these fights
                Haha!! Cheers brother!!

Comment

• anyone seen this Artem Dalakian fella? fancy taking a punt on him, Viloria is very old now.

Comment

• times main event starting ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      anyone seen this Artem Dalakian fella? fancy taking a punt on him, Viloria is very old now.
                      Haven't seen him, but he hasn't even fought anyone I would consider Euro level, let alone world level. But as you say, who knows how much Viloria has left? I really have no clue what to expect in this one

Comment

Working...
                      X