Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally!!! This Chocolatito scam is over!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    And Ward didn't struggle with Kovalev? Or Barrera?
    When true world class fighters meet there is rarely much in it.

Indongo? That guy is ****, one of the worst world champions not just of this era but throughout history and can't even throw a punch of any description without falling off balance. He is like 5ft10 and fights like he is 4ft10 constantly off balance and overreaching. He isn't anywhere near the calibre of an Estrada, Cuadras or even a Viloria and the likes. Never was, never will be. Who has he ever beat some prospect and Ricky Burns and frankly who hasn't beat Burns?
    Kovalev was a top 3 p4p fighter. Arroyo and Cuadras were nowhere near p4p. And Ward didn't struggle with Barrera. Even Barrea admitted that

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      but was super hyped by showtime in 2013 when he fought paulie and then maidana. you lack coherence (do you know what that means?)
      I don't know why you're wasting your time trying to have a conversation with that fool. He's a little slow to comprehend even the most basic boxing fundamentals.

He's a casual fan masquerading as a hardcore follower of the sport when the only thing he does is sit at home looking at twitter and reposting tweets on the forums.

Dude didn't even know what a 1-2 was about a year but has the nerve to call Roman a scam.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          My lack of coherence? You said something about Broner being on the p4p list. I said I don't even know if he was ever on the p4p list and if he was they were wrong. A poster informed me he was on the p4p list in 2012. I said he was hyped by HBO. You responded by talking about Showtime calling him the heir apparent to Floyd. I said he was on HBO at the time he was added to the p4p list. You bring up Showtime and the hype. The whole conversation was about the p4p list. The fact remains he was added to the p4p list when he was HBO. The media is always caping for HBO. Gonzalez should've never been top 5 p4p. That was a media led effort to rank him that high. And he just so happens to be on the same promotion as another guy who's ranked to high on the p4p list.
          you don't just talk about p4p you minimized him as a fighter calling him a scam while having (as i said in my first post) broner on your avi, broner who happens to be the biggest scam in the sport. there is your lack of coherence.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Kovalev was a top 3 p4p fighter. Arroyo and Cuadras were nowhere near p4p.
            So he was a top 3 P4P for beating a 76yr old Hopkins, a shot Pascal and Nathan Cleverly. Yet Chocolatito was undeserved? How does that work?

All it tells me is P4P lists are a load of rubbish.

Comment

So he was a top 3 P4P for beating a 76yr old Hopkins, a shot Pascal and Nathan Cleverly. Yet Chocolatito was undeserved? How does that work?

So now you want to debate Kovalev's spot on the p4p list? Show me the threads or posts you made about Kovalev spot on the p4p list before tonight.

Comment

TS lost all credibility with broner in his Avi. Fawking hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                  I don't know why you're wasting your time trying to have a conversation with that fool. He's a little slow to comprehend even the most basic boxing fundamentals.

He's a casual fan masquerading as a hardcore follower of the sport when the only thing he does is sit at home looking at twitter and reposting tweets on the forums.

Dude didn't even know what a 1-2 was about a year but has the nerve to call Roman a scam.
                  his trolling is declining, it's a shame, his prime is gone. cobra is washed up

Comment

Who got more skills, Ward or Chocolito? Who actually has the ability adjust their gameplan, style, and tactics? Definitely not Gonzalez! A fighter who can't make adjustments does not belong in the p4p list

Comment

I'd say the difference is Kovalev pretty much destroyed all those top guys he faced. Gonzalez has been struggling with guys for a while now. Probably all size related. But still when his size advantage disappeared, his style's weaknesses became very apparent. I don't think he's any better than Nonito Donaire.l tbh. HoFer. But p4p #1? I never saw it.

Comment

Working...
                      X