Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward lethal Knee Strike, makes Kov's nose bleed......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't look intentional to me.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      ok..cool we can agree on something then
      But come on Larry admit it was a dirty move by Ward that caused kovo to bleed

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Kovalev grabs his head and falls and Ward keeps coming forward and his knee hits Kovalaevs face and its Wards fault?

all you see is skin color. you f#cking admitted it .

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

LOL......I never realized he upped his game that much. Expect a standing triangle choke and viscous ground and pound in the rematch.
          I used to play Rugby (for about 10 years)...

... and I used to "charge" opponents in this Ward's manner -- and break their faces in the process...

(NB: Ward is also elbowing in the first place)...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Kovo grabbed him and fell Ward didn't have to kee going forward. He purposely went forward to knee him and it worked. Ward is a dirty mother foker!
            lmaooooooooooo damn man u guys are too much

Comment

it's ok to knee your opponent as long as it's not floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                it's ok to knee your opponent as long as it's not floyd

floyd will cry like a bitch and say "Ward is a MMA fighter" please change the incompetent ref.

Comment

Wowwwwww....and the ref literally watched these fouls!

Byrd should've been suspended for allowing the champion get treated like an unknown fighter or better yet a tune up!

Judgement day is right around the corner , none of your posters who defend Ward or even Kovalev will help Andre Ward when he gets in the ring!

Ward only fights a clean fight when he's facing a complete bum!

Remember Ward's A game is this ladies and gentlemen and if Kov is very close to knocking him out I wouldn't be surprised to see kicks to the knee or a dive tackle!

He elbowed, pushed then knee'd the man in the face and says he "earned" the belts? Lmao what a charlatan!

Comment

Judgment day is coming this Saturday for Andre "Son Of MMA" Ward!

Let's see how quick Hunter is to throw in the towel for his surrogate son!

Comment

it's not momentum that makes him keep going forward....it's him deciding to go forward and land his knee.....this is damning evidence...good find

Comment

Working...
                      X