Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Live Trump and his idea of sending our military to our southern borders to protect American from the violent mob that approaches...…...Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 10-22-2018, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• Long Live Trump and his notion to defund American support of the UN. He should just get us out of the UN, we support it with 85% (and the rest of the world chips in the additional 15%, WTF) of its financing and they want us to give up our guns and our constitution? The UN is just globalist bullsheeit… Again, Long Live Trump……..Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 10-22-2018, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        FOX News didn't report on those stuff?
        I don't know because I don't watch Fox News.

Since you like to research things and post what supports your agenda take a look how is the NIKE stock is doing.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            Long Live Trump and his notion to defund American support of the UN. He should just get us out of the UN, we support it with 85% (and the rest of the world chips in the additional 15%, WTF) of its financing and they want us to give up our guns and our constitution? The UN is just globalist bullsheeit… Again, Long Live Trump……..Rockin'

Long live idiots who think that the UN wants you to give up anything

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                Think? Do a Google search it's pretty clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Years ago I went to breakfast with some old (and I mean old) friends of mine who were very religious. They brought along a even older couple who were devout Baptists. Anyway, they older couple starting going on an on about a conspiracy among Bill Clinton, the Pope, and the UN. Apparently Clinton had agreed (with somehow the Pope getting involved) to allow the blue helmeted UN army invade and take over the US, with Clinton becoming Dictator.

I did a little digging and found out the UN has passed a resolution suggesting that the countries of the world should create more National Parks, and the Pope had agreed with this idea.

Yes, I could see an army made up of Pakistani, Danish and Ugandan soldiers taking on the US army and winning. Sounded plausible.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    I don't know because I don't watch Fox News.

Since you like to research things and post what supports your agenda take a look how is the NIKE stock is doing.
                    I said it fell and?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X