No announcement yet.

Introducing myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Every poster on here has had to suck off 4 other posters. It's just something everyone has to do.

I had Derranged take my four though because he wanted it so bad and BostonGuy accepted.

Mods have to suck off at least 100 before they can get the job.
    You and Red can't even find each other's dicks. You resort to dildos.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      I did it. Didn’t go over to well.

This was the first forum I ever joined and so I read an article that says you should introduce yourself.
      You did? Lol I must have missed it.

To quote a certain infamous Jamaican, shoot me a link please

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Hello!

You have to suck off at least four posters who posted in this thread if you don't wanna get banned.

If you think science is boring, I suggest you suck me off to get on my good side.

Science is awesome. And if you don't like space exploration, I'm sure you prefer a.nal exploration. You punk ass btch.
        It's good that you're laying down the rules right off the bat with the rookies. The sooner they suck us off, the better off they'll be. You keep them in line, Willy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          It's good that you're laying down the rules right off the bat with the rookies. The sooner they suck us off, the better off they'll be. You keep them in line, Willy.
          Two posts and he's banned.

I wonder who he was. Probably the same weirdo that was here a few months ago that always came back immediately after getting banned. The guy who always used the most lame beta looking guys on his avy. Haha

Comment

Two posts and he's banned.

I wonder who he was. Probably the same weirdo that was here a few months ago that always came back immediately after getting banned. The guy who always used the most lame beta looking guys on his avy. Haha
            Just two?

That might be some kind of record. Might be Lester Tudor desperately clinging to life. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              Just two?

That might be some kind of record. Might be Lester Tudor desperately clinging to life. Haha.

Yeah, probably him. I think his Meatsauce account might have lasted the longest out of all his lame alts.

Comment

Yeah, probably him. I think his Meatsauce account might have lasted the longest out of all his lame alts.
                Meatsauce.

Forgot about that one.

Comment

Meatsauce IP.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    You did? Lol I must have missed it.

To quote a certain infamous Jamaican, shoot me a link please

I’ve tried looking for it to bump it but can’t find it. It was literally my first post.

If I’m not mistaken, somebody called for a red k strike on me in that thread too. It must have taken like a year and a half to finally get into the green again.
                    Last edited by -MEGA-; 10-21-2018, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      Meatsauce IP.
                      You would think he would actually try to make an effort at this point. Using the same IP address and introducing yourself in the lounge as your first post?

Who the hell has that much time to waste?

Or maybe he has legit brain damage.

"Maybe I'll fool them this time"

Comment

Working...
                      X