Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cadilac View Post
    Which page?
    Oh no. It's not that hard to count. So you start going back. It's not hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Red - lost me there.

Blue - you keep saying that but can't find a shred of support.

Green - No the Washington Post did.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/04/equi...th-warren.html

-Its simple. Why do you say you dont want no h0mos but always promote politicians for h0mos?

-Youre lying again. It was in the Times article that you posted and here is my response to it that you again ignored

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      The controversy about her not being Native American came up before her first election. It had no effect on the voters.

Here is an article from 2012 on it. I can't copy and paste the part I want to:
      https://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/24/u...ay-voters.html

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Im not see anything in your article about Natives complaining but I do see the following

"She listed herself in a legal directory in the 1980s and ’90s as a minority in what critics say was an attempt to advance her academic career. In 1996, a Harvard official described her to The Harvard Crimson as a Native American. A Fordham University law review article in 1997 quoted that same official as saying she was Harvard’s “first woman of color.” In 2005, a decade after she left the University of Pennsylvania, it listed her as one of eight “minorities” who had won a particular award."

It also says she had also claimed back in 2011 that she was 1/32 Cherokee but then couldnt find the documents.

Let me tell you something not so funny though. I actually have seen all my Creek family tree with indian reservations and everything but as soon I told the family holder of these documents that I wanted a copy to show some schools, she refused . No other explanation but that she has pure unadulterated bitter jealousy and or scorn for me
      -See your own article indicates she lied about the 1/3 Cherokee and also repeatedly appropriated for affirmative action

-Youre lying again because you know thats not her going after the big banks. thats a whole committee acting like they were and then bailing them out; but that defendant with the bandaged hand acts just like you...lol
      Last edited by maracho; 10-21-2018, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
        -Its simple. Why do you say you dont want no h0mos but always promote politicians for h0mos?

-Youre lying again. It was in the Times article that you posted and here is my response to it that you again ignored

-See your own article indicates she lied about the 1/3 Cherokee and also repeatedly appropriated for affirmative action

-Youre lying again because you know thats not her going after the big banks thats a whole committee acting like they were and then bailing them out but that defendant with the bandaged hand acts just like you...lol
        Politicians who speak for the downtrodden in society also speak for the h**mos too. You gotta deal with that.

Say believed she was 1/32 because that's what she was told by her grandparents. She hadn't taken a test as yet.

The bank bailout happened years before that interview. Years before she became a senator too.

Comment

-Youre lying again because you know thats not her going after the big banks. thats a whole committee acting like they were and then bailing them out; but that defendant with the bandaged hand acts just like you...lol
          Let me tell you something not so funny though. I actually have seen all my Creek family tree with indian reservations and everything but as soon I told the family holder of these documents that I wanted a copy to show some schools, she refused . No other explanation but that she has pure unadulterated bitter jealousy and or scorn for me

You are Native American too?

Comment

Politicians who speak for the downtrodden in society also speak for the h**mos too. You gotta deal with that.

Say believed she was 1/32 because that's what she was told by her grandparents. She hadn't taken a test as yet.

The bank bailout happened years before that interview. Years before she became a senator too.
            You now white knighting like this two face who went to school acting 1/32 Cherokee while the downtrodden with real ancestry got passed up and denied. And why is it that all these politicians look like bull***es on the warpath for abortion and remember thats what you represent when you to your party tonight

Ugh Wells Fargo & Company is STILL an American multinational financial services company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with central offices throughout the country. It is the world's second-largest bank by market capitalization and the fourth largest bank in the U.S. by total assets. Wikipedia
            Last edited by maracho; 10-21-2018, 04:29 PM.

Comment

You now white knighting like this two face who went to school acting 1/3 Cherokee while the downtrodden with real ancestry got passed up and denied. And why is it that all these politicians look like bull***es on the warpath for abortion and remember thats what you represent when you to your party tonight

Ugh Wells Fargo & Company is STILL an American multinational financial services company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with central offices throughout the country. It is the world's second-largest bank by market capitalization and the fourth largest bank in the U.S. by total assets. Wikipedia
              She believed it was 1/32 not 1/3.

Yeah. Warren doesn't have enough support when it comes time to punish these banks.

Comment

Why you acting like you wrote that?

Comment

She believed it was 1/32 not 1/3.

Yeah. Warren doesn't have enough support when it comes time to punish these banks.
                  That was a typo

She aint done **** but abort and promote disease

Comment

Why you acting like you wrote that?
                    I am not. That's why I put it in italics.

The part I said was in regular font. So answer that part.

Comment

That was a typo

She aint done **** but abort and promote disease
                      She got more support from her party when she championed pro-choice and pro-LGBT stuff than when she wanted to tighten corporate regulations.

Comment

Working...
                      X