Comments Thread For: DAZN To Stream Canelo-Fielding Card, Future Canelo Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lolpz View Post
    Eddie Hearn is SCREAMING with joy.

Caught an extremely lucky break here, even if he's not included in the deal, this is HUGE for him.
    I actually see it the other way around. Could be the end of him. I have no idea how much DAZN is going to be paying GBP, but would there really be a need to be paying $200+ million a year to both Matchroom and GBP? You would really only need one. And unless Hearn can get these big names that he is after, he simply won't have the stable to make this feel worthwhile for DAZN. GBP can end up just taking the budget for Matchroom and they probably will have more success getting other big name fighters.

Comment

• If it's true it's a major coup for DAZN. Good for them.

They needed a big name and it looks like they may of gone and got the biggest one out there.

I didn't think it would come off due to him fighting on PPV usually. I guess it was a good deal.

I'm sure it has turned the heads of some other big name fighters out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

These UK fans want Eddie to be a player in the US so bad

They just dontb listen

Comment

• Canelo for 9.99? Hell yeah I'll take that. 2-3 times with GB cards on the reg??

Damn right

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            ESPN still shows cards that doesn't involve toprank you don't know what you're talking about exclusive means to DAZN not Matchroom
            Yes, they show cards. As a matter of fact, Kovalev/Alvarez is showing this February...neither fighter is with Top Rank but they need TR consent to do the show since TR has a exclusive boxing contract with TR.

You have no clue what's going on , bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
              Hearn is NOT the owner of WBSS.

Hearn does NOT have an exclusive contract with DAZN. j
              For DAZN, yes he does. Anyone that wants to do boxing on DAZN must at the very least, get consent from Hearn.

Comment

• I guess I'll be buying DAZN now.

Comment

• Wow faaaarc me these guys just love to hate. "Haha Hearn your apps gonna fail 15k subs".

DAZN to air Canelo fight with matchroom fighter. "This app is nothing to do with Hearn, he wasn't involved with anything ever like bringing it to the US or WBSS and Canelo was nothing to do with Hearn we ASSUME"

PBC hate club do anything to discredit successful people just look at the **** half you say about Crawford, Usyk, AJ and Loma.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    So youll get proof from some imbeciles on boxingscene then? Or from Lying scum eddie?Sorry bro but thats not proof. Either Dazn says it publicly or it's not proof

If you can't use Google or Youtube, it's not my fault....stay ignorant.

Comment

• Originally posted by robbie barrett View Post
                      having an exclusive deal doesn't mean others can't have their fights on dazn, they just need hearns permission. Same as sky.
                      exactly!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X