• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless....damn good fight

Respect to both fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      What counts is how the punch affects you and GGG ate it and kept coming

Stars aligning kind of shot...lol... Did the punch kd ggg or even hurt him? No
      Didn't affect him? Are you high?

Canelo dominated the rest of the round after that punch.

He had Golovkin running lol, have you ever seen Golovkin run before? That's a testament to the quality of the punch he landed.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-16-2018, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Didn't affect him? Are you high?

Canelo dominated the rest of the round after that punch.
        Did you score 12 for Canelo?

Comment

What counts is how the punch affects you and GGG ate it and kept coming

Stars aligning kind of shot...lol... Did the punch kd ggg or even hurt him? No
          They took the video I posted down, but here, before they take this one down... at 1:50 is the first time I have ever seen Golovkin back down and scared to engage.

Canelo walked his ass down, and golovkin was the one looking for the KO.

Comment

Golovkin was the bigger man. Golovkin walked in knowing he needed a KO.

And Canelo walked him down lol. You call that a robbery??? **** outta here.

The only robbery here was Golovkin robbing his own fans from seeing him go for the KO.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-16-2018, 01:14 AM.

Comment

They took the video I posted down, but here, before they take this one down... at 1:50 is the first time I have ever seen Golovkin back down and scared to engage.

How can you watch this and give it to Canelo lol jesus christ even after that mythical punch golovkin kept outlanding him and finishes it with a juicy right uppercut right before the final bell.

Clear GGG round.

Comment

LOL that is a clear GGG round. But I assume you gave it to Canelo.

Comment

How can you watch this and give it to Canelo lol jesus christ even after that mythical punch golovkin kept outlanding him and finishes it with a juicy right uppercut right before the final bell.

Clear GGG round.
                  Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  LOL that is a clear GGG round. But I assume you gave it to Canelo.
                  Then you're blind. You don't understand what you're seeing.

Comment

Clear GGG round.
                    FREAKING CLEAR GGG round. Canelo's head was snapping all over the place and kept on landing on the shoulders and gloves but clowns still gave the round to Canelo BOXING IS CORRUPT ****.

Comment

Then you're blind. You don't understand what you're seeing.
                      Am I blind that I'm seeing Canelo's head snapping all over the place or are you just in denial?

Comment

Working...
                      X