Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1977, I paul Zaroku was in this audience... simple music simple times..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fake versace View Post
    Your slap no one. Chatting ya rubbish. Jewish Mexican blimey I’ve heard it all now😆 tobey jug=MUG
    Interesting... how an aimless gameless lil turd like you steps to me..

You ain’t no Brit puto come clean.. u a wanna be..

End of lecture. Join ,e on any Jew forum...

So pathetic... get a job puto....just support your white girl|man...

Really is that the best you got... create any thread, who do ppl believe... me or u... how many alts..your white girl needs Don kornholio... being with a brokedude like you...

Nuthing... zero...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Interesting... how an aimless gameless lil turd like you steps to me..

You ain’t no Brit puto come clean.. u a wanna be..

End of lecture. Join ,e on any Jew forum...

So pathetic... get a job puto....just support your white girl|man...

Really is that the best you got... create any thread, who do ppl believe... me or u... how many alts..your white girl needs Don kornholio... being with a brokedude like you...

Nuthing... zero...
      Go on use ya Jewish race card again. I’m a Londoner and I work. U don’t. Can’t you go to a Spanish boxing site as you struggle with English! We earn a lot more here than you poor man! FACT. Bye Toby

Comment

You type all this rubbish that you read but you haven’t probably experienced. That makes it fake. That makes you fake no doubt too. What nationality are you?
        Interesting... I’ll post to the mods...knife wounds, and a bullet wound.

Can we agree that you will never post again... after I provide photos to a mod of your choice? Let’s keep it real, well as real as lil hoes like you want to take it..
        ?

Comment

Go on use ya Jewish race card again. I’m a Londoner and I work. U don’t. Can’t you go to a Spanish boxing site as you struggle with English! We earn a lot more here than you poor man! FACT. Bye Toby
          U ain’t no Londoner...hoe.. sunspace... get off my big Jew chorizo...

I’d hate to be you and your alts.... back to OG Z for an online azz whopping....

Dayuuum you stupid...

Let’s do it ****...

Comment

Interesting... I’ll post to the mods...knife wounds, and a bullet wound.

Can we agree that you will never post again... after I provide photos to a mod of your choice? Let’s keep it real, well as real as lil hoes like you want to take it..
            ?
            Bullet and knife wound? Wow gangster!!! Was it a Swiss Army knife?? Was the gun a water pistol? Save ya chat to teenagers.

Comment

U ain’t no Londoner...hoe.. sunspace... get off my big Jew chorizo...

I’d hate to be you and your alts.... back to OG Z for an online azz whopping....

Dayuuum you stupid...

Let’s do it ****...
              Wtf you gassing about now twat. Get ya ass to East Ham n weee have it

Comment

You a Londoner... go outside and take photos now... add my name for bonus points...

Look Holmes, I got white girls>>>>>>>>>> your troll white girl..

Letspost em up puto...

Dayuuum you blewypurself up..

You and siablo are my hoes... mywoman and jhonny are laughing..

I need not fear an up startcrow,(look up reference pendejo)

I’ll post phots of my exploits...

Hold your breath, I’m gonna post my successes or failures...

Who the f are you..... no photos,,,, as your man siablo says fishy...

Comment

You will only look stupider as I get my money... carry on... waste your time on me... one less competitor... picture me rolling,but struggling... I’m coming up..

Comment

I’ll post photos... you are a troll safespace... tell your girl I gots what she needs...

Teach me Spanish puto... maricon...

Comment

Your slap no one. Chatting ya rubbish. Jewish Mexican blimey I’ve heard it all now😆 tobey jug=MUG
                      I shook clymidia easier than I could get rid of you, and your Bish azzcrew..
                      Lil jhotos.... p h a g shiet..

I’d report you to your uncles, but they’d prolly f u da culo...

Hay, dios mio... maricon in da house..

Comment

Working...
                      X