Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Makes Statement, Knocks Sergey Kovalev Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chilemba unphased so far despite Bivol workload... I'm surprised...

Comment

A couple years ago, I remember saying Chilemba was an easy fight for Kovalev and Kov's cheerleaders all freaked the fuk out at me.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Kov vs Bivol will be great. I still don't consider either of the Ward outcomes legitimate or meaningful so I don't feel like they take away from it. Winner will be the best LHW period.
        First one without a doubt was all Kovy.... the second... he lost it himself once he started waiting for the Ref to rule fairly. At that point he mentally checked out and let Ward low blow him to the TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          They keep harping on about Bivol's power, but he really isn't a devastating puncher like Adonis or Kovalev are.

Yeah bro I want to see a late round KO by Bivol. It's possible. Kid's talented AF

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            They keep harping on about Bivol's power, but he really isn't a devastating puncher like Adonis or Kovalev are.
            He isn't. I don't think people here watched many of his fights. He started out pretty cautious. Had a couple big low and now that's what everyone associates him with. He's not a Kovalev or Beterbeiv level puncher at all.

Comment

Beterbiev/Bivol would/will be an amazing fight... Clash of styles and different stances...

Comment

At least Chilemba is giving some fight.

Comment

Can someone PM with a link please? I’m in UK

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    He isn't. I don't think people here watched many of his fights. He started out pretty cautious. Had a couple big low and now that's what everyone associates him with. He's not a Kovalev or Beterbeiv level puncher at all.
                    Bivol is respectable power + good speed + combination punching. At the higher level, his stoppages will most likely come from accumulation.

Comment

Lampley spitting facts about chickenson

Comment

Working...
                      X