No announcement yet.

What fight was Pacquiao's peak?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
    Pac would still KO Hatton on the best night of Ricky's life.
    Thats not in concrete and not even the issue, the point is he stopped a totally wrecked Hatton and you praise it as a great win, I guarantee he doesn't stop him the same way when he fought KT or Floyd as an undefeated guy, there is a huge difference in the two versions of Hatton.

Same as Manny stopping a version of Oscar that couldn't be anymore wrecked if he tried to be, yet guys jump up and down with what a great win, I would bet good real money on Oscar beating him at 154. it makes that much difference to the outcome of fights yet fanboys don't see it they only see the bash in front of their eyes they never see the reasons the bash occurred.

Name his best wins where there is no weight clause of any kind in the fight and no guys coming of 1-2 fights from huge career loses and all of a sudden his biggest name fights shrivel back to 135 and under.

Comment

Pac from 2009-2011 was an absolute beast. I can't see anybody from the recent era beating him at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Thats not in concrete and not even the issue, the point is he stopped a totally wrecked Hatton and you praise it as a great win, I guarantee he doesn't stop him the same way when he fought KT or Floyd as an undefeated guy, there is a huge difference in the two versions of Hatton.

Same as Manny stopping a version of Oscar that couldn't be anymore wrecked if he tried to be, yet guys jump up and down with what a great win, I would bet good real money on Oscar beating him at 154. it makes that much difference to the outcome of fights yet fanboys don't see it they only see the bash in front of their eyes they never see the reasons the bash occurred.

Name his best wins where there is no weight clause of any kind in the fight and no guys coming of 1-2 fights from huge career loses and all of a sudden his biggest name fights shrivel back to 135 and under.
        Just stop, please, stop clowning. Floyd stopped Hatton at 147 where Hatton got his asswhooped by Collazo at 147, and then Pacquiao ko'ed hatton when Hatton was at his best and was coming off of a great and dominating performance against Prime Malinaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Pac from 2009-2011 was an absolute beast. I can't see anybody from this recent era beating him at that time.
          Not even 2009-2012 Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Not even 2009-2012 Floyd?
            I'd have Pac all day if it happened in 2009-2011.

130 Floyd beats Pac IMO.

Comment

The fight before he stopped juicing, Cotto.

Comment

When manny whipped cottos ass
                I was 100% sure Cotto would in.. And felt manny was over rated. But damn he fought well.. Cotto came out looking so strong but pacquiao figured him out and beat his ass. Instantly turned me into a fan

Comment

A past prime and one healthy arm beat floyd how much more a 2009-2010 pac.

Comment

Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
                    TMZ, wow what a credible source.

Filipinos don't eat dogs, just to educate you.

Filipinos eat dog your dumb shít motherfùcker. They have a MASSIVE dog meat trade.

"Half a million dogs are slaughtered annually in the Philippines. The Philippine dog meat trade is primarily centered in the city of Baguio, in the northern Luzon Island province of Benguet.

"Historically, it was associated with celebratory events and rituals of mourning and only affected a small number of dogs. However, over the past 25 years, the dog meat trade has rapidly increased for commercial rather than cultural reasons."

**DISCLAIMER: THE SOURCE LINK HORRIBLE**

SOURCE: http://www.esdaw.eu/dog--cat-meat---philippines.html

They actually are a very credible source. Since when has TMZ NOT been a credible source.

Here are more credible sources.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...e-his-dog.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.c7cc07bc5876

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing...y-home-5594952

"Manny ran away from home after his father ate his dog," trainer Freddie Roach once revealed.

Comment

• Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
                      In what fight was Pac in the most top form or what we call peak, that could have beaten a prime Mayweather?

I think it was the Pac that fought Hatton. What do you think?
                      Annihilated Diaz, then battered Oscar in a fight that he was supposed to be KOd in and then proceeded to look unbeatable against Hatton and Cotto. That was his absolute peak, although his prime years started earlier. I think the last person to beat a prime Pac and maybe even beat the prime out of him was Marquez. I also believe Pac beat the best out of him too.

Comment

Working...
                      X