No announcement yet.

Roy Moore's accuser admits she forged part of yearbook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    That tire thread you dismissed several of us who mentioned Allred and her involvement in this mess. Thought we were all going to "die on that hill" for suspecting ulterior motives of the accusers.
    This lady came out after I made that thread. She wasn't one of the original accusers. Quote me in that thread

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      This lady came out after I made that thread. She wasn't one of the original accusers. Quote me in that thread
      Is this the hill you want to die on?

Comment

I believe I'm on record saying it was a sham the moment I saw Allred was involved.

This is the THIRD Republican she's done this too.

1. Herman Cain
        2. Donald Trump
        3. Roy Moore.

I'd wager it won't be the last. 2018 will be here soon enough, and there's midterms.....

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Is this the hill you want to die on?
          LMAO!!!

He was SOOO close to getting it.

He knew Allred was a bad look, but when he said the lady was a plant he went off the tinfoil hat end.

Let me guess, Allred is still sticking by this woman, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
            Not a fan of Ann Coulter, but pretty decent article by her about Moore.

https://townhall.com/columnists/annc...moore-n2419204
            Cool but she is comparing Seinfeld who dealt with a 17 year old and Bill Clinton who dealt with a 22 year old to Roy Moore who dealt with 14 and 15 year olds. It's not close.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Cool but she is comparing Seinfeld who dealt with a 17 year old and Bill Clinton who dealt with a 22 year old to Roy Moore who dealt with 14 and 15 year olds. It's not close.
              Actually all of Moore's "accusers" were of legal age except one extremely unreliable 14 year old. Never mind the fact that Moore isn't even alleged to have had sex with any of them or that the age difference was half Seinfeld's or Clinton's. You're right, it's not close.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                Actually all of Moore's "accusers" were of legal age except one extremely unreliable 14 year old. Never mind the fact that Moore isn't even alleged to have had sex with any of them or that the age difference was half Seinfeld's or Clinton's. You're right, it's not close.
                What were Moore's accusers' ages?

Comment

Working...
                X