The Official: " El Chacal" Rigondeaux vs "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    Crawfords a beast bro
    He is and 147 is going to be the test for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
      can someone explain to me why Lomanchenko just asked the ref if he could headbutt Rigo
      This is a proof of how many posters here don't know ish about boxing!!! But they are all experts on BS...

Let me educate you, Loma wasn't asking if he could headbutt Rigo, he was showing the referee one of many little tactics on how to break away from the clinch by lowering your head and putting it onto your opponents chest, than pulling your arms back out of your opponent's clinch. So he explained to the referee what he's planning to do if the clinching occurs, so the ref doesn't confuse it for a headbutt. But you either have never boxed before or you were tought by some skilless ghetto ''coach'', like that Redfox guy who tried to convence me and another poster that punching with your fist slightly bent inwards is dangerous for your fists, altrought in reallity the opposite is true...
      Last edited by StefanTosic; 12-10-2017, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        This is why boxing fans are the worst in the world.

How about showing some respect for an inactive 37yr old moving up two weight classes and daring to be great? Should take a leaf out of Loma's book and have some class. And you wonder why fighters don't take risks these days seriously?
        Granted it was a sch1t performance but jeez have some class about you man.
        I am a fan of Guillermo Rigondeaux and I respect him a lot. Including for the reasons you've mentioned. However, what I can't respect him for is him not being classier and giving credit to Lomachenko for his victory, when Lomachenko himself praised Rigondeaux and gave him his props that he deserved. Instead of acknowledging Lomachenko's abilities and skill set, it appeared he blamed his entire loss on his hand injury. Hence he's lost some of my respect but I am still a fan of him as a boxer regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          lol stay salty clown.
          Those were Loma words

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

Yo Ric-O Suave show 'em how its done open the poll back up bruh..
            NSB not my domain bruh.....Latino Langa Only.....

Comment

Working...
            X