Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto Is Not First Ballot Hall OF Famer! AND THATS A FACT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Well, first ballet is a whole other scenario.

I could see Cotto doing well when it comes to first ballet with those pink stockings he was wearing.
    Ballet! Cotto will make any first string lineup out there off his signature Puerto Rican "FLARE" alone lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Will Cotto get in over Wlad? Mayweather? Ward?
      He wouldn't even get in over Bradley, or provodnikov who also retired this year. Nevermind the three you mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
        He wouldn't even get in over Bradley, or provodnikov who also retired this year. Nevermind the three you mentioned
        lmfao but all the ricans and hoes on this forum are all emotionally upset over FACTS lmfao.

Comment

Garcia ducked Gamboa. Live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            a coward died 1000th death, You should watch yourself nukka you already down to like 5 left lmfao.

made a thread about cotto speaking facts and you weak female minded ass nukkas get your feelings hurt.

This isnt a slight towards cotto lmfao I just explained why he wont be a first ballot HOF.

Like i said stay mad, be in your feelings.
            It's a slight because Cotto should be celebrated not have his HOF credentials questioned. Also, I don't know what a nukka is. I'm not black.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              It's a slight because Cotto should be celebrated not have his HOF credentials questioned. Also, I don't know what a nukka is. I'm not black.
              how is it slighting cotto?

Im explaining why he isnt a first ballot hall of famer yet you fools are getting mad over facts.

weird to me but okay, cry on.

You dont know what a nukka is but you associate it with black? you racist. I should report you and get you banned we really dont need your type here on NSB.

Comment

Cotto is a first ballot hall of famer

And you are a first ballot hall of fame ******

Comment

Guess the word.... It starts with ***g and ends with ot

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    That's just a matter of luck really.

Depends who's on the ballot.

If Floyd, Wlad and Ward stay retired then there's no way Cotto get's in on the first Ballot.
                    Wlad is a weird one to be honest, Cotto has a better resume but Wlad ruled for a long time but fought weak comp..So really its a hard pick between those 2

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
                      Wlad is a weird one to be honest, Cotto has a better resume but Wlad ruled for a long time but fought weak comp..So really its a hard pick between those 2
                      Hmm maybe but fact is there's no way he get's in over Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X