Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Japanese champs keep getting crushed by Mexicans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Japanese champs keep getting crushed by Mexicans.

Mexicano's fight too too good... Burrito vs rice cakes.

Wasuup with that? Why do j boxers fold under Mexican pressure fighters?

2 weeks ago a Puerto Rican worked over a Japanese fighter. Lol

No, but seriously. Japan is on the rise in boxing. I'm looking forward to seeing Inoue this Saturday.

No worries, if you guys keep churning them out, eventually a dominant one will emerge. It might be Inoue.
    Last edited by True That; 09-06-2017, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

It seems like Japan fighters don't fight outside of Japan much. It's good to see that Inoue is fighting in the states this weekend. He's very talented.

Comment

They need to import some good trainers to Japan

Comment

They're too comfy fighting in Japan all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
            It seems like Japan fighters don't fight outside of Japan much.

Maybe it's just me, but it feels like Japanese boxing lives in its own little bubble. They don't seem be interested in chasing the big challenges (or money) abroad... they're fine with what they're getting there... whatever that is. Must be enough money to make a decent living fighting each other and regional guys from SEA and Oz (in Japan).

Probably smart of them.

But then again, we all saw what that convenience store clerk did to Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Lol title so wrong lol

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                They're too comfy fighting in Japan all the time.
                LOL, the one place where the home fighter gets robbed or judging bias isn't as bad

Comment

Japan has always had good boxers and they don't always lose to good Mexican boxers. I hear a very good Japanese boxer is fighting this weekend. I don't know if he is fighting a Mexican but I will find out and let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Maybe it's just me, but it feels like Japanese boxing lives in its own little bubble. They don't seem be interested in chasing the big challenges (or money) abroad... they're fine with what they're getting there... whatever that is. Must be enough money to make a decent living fighting each other and regional guys from SEA and Oz (in Japan).

Probably smart of them.

But then again, we all saw what that convenience store clerk did to Kirkland.
                    Japan has a huge market for Boxing and its fighters make plenty of money, if not more, in their own backyards.. unlike the Thais, Philippines , and other Asian fighters, japanese boxers dont have to fight abroad for that reason.

Years ago if I remember correctly, kameda brothers were selling out arenas and raking in millions of dollars and they arent exactly big names in Boxing. But in japan they were huge boxing stars and made big money.

Comment

Working...
                    X