Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

been watching some more of errol spence...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    why are you so against Spence?
    What he's saying is 100% true.

He's very wide, drops his hands, doesn't move his head, doesn't take a great shot.

He obviously is very talented, and will put up a great fight hopefully. But Brook has the benefit of being a seasoned pro. He knows his way around the ring, very quick, tight defense - almost never gets hit clean and counters very very well.

I think he'll freeze Spence. It's very early for him to be engaging in this kind of fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      That's a complete and utter lie. I would know I just finished watching every Spence fight over the last 2 weeks. He DOES NOT pull straight back. At most he takes a half step back to allow someone to reach with their punches and to counter with a one two. He circles well. He places his punches well and he's defensively responsible with every punch he throws.
      You're in denial.

This exact thing cost him previously. Got tagged multiple times against limited opponents.
      That can happen for most people, and hopefully he learned from it. The best do.

Doesn't change that it happened.

Comment

Admittedly Spence is weak defensively but he hits very hard and throws punches with mean intentions. This is going to be an exciting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
          Don't know what fight you were watching, he stopped Jones in the rematch and looked good.

I'm really looking forward to coming on here after the fight when KB cracks that glass Erolls packing.
          Why hasn't Spence fought any punchers after Lartey? (Not that Lartey is a puncher anyway). He's had his chin protected for too long and it's nearly judgement day for that kid And when he gets beat you and all the rest of these fangirls will drop him like a bad habit.
          thats the truth of it, onto the next hype train....

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            All I got to say is. Ydksab. Faint wait to bump your ******ed threads
            yeah, make sure you do bump this thread after the fight....

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              What he's saying is 100% true.

He's very wide, drops his hands, doesn't move his head, doesn't take a great shot.

He obviously is very talented, and will put up a great fight hopefully. But Brook has the benefit of being a seasoned pro. He knows his way around the ring, very quick, tight defense - almost never gets hit clean and counters very very well.

I think he'll freeze Spence. It's very early for him to be engaging in this kind of fight.
              wanna do a sig or avy bet?

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                wanna do a sig or avy bet?
                Already have one

Comment

Kell Brook wins and the idiots on here will pretend they weren't Errol Spencer fans in the first place. They'll just move on blowing smoke up someone elses ass.

Comment

Brook will kill himself going down to 147. The Black Golovkin aka Puff Nipples is in for an easy night.

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Schmeling View Post
                      Brook will kill himself going down to 147. The Black Golovkin aka Puff Nipples is in for an easy night.
                      The Black Golovkin? Where the **** did you get that from? He doesn't hit as hard at his weight as Golovkin does at middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X