No announcement yet.

Teofimo Lopez Shamed Into Common Sense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teo is a lose-lose situation.

As a man, another guy is giving him bread to take care of his family = loss.

Comment

This move by Lomachenko is one of the boldest, true champion behaviors boxing has ever seen.

It is the antithesis of the coward fraud duck handpicking ways of mayweather, stevenson, wilder, davis, spence etc.

Whyte and Usyk risking their guaranteed title shots by facing Povetkin and Chisora is also old school boldness fearlessness, true champion action.

I can't think of a bolder more awesome show of balls than Lomachenko throwing money at ***** lopez. This is awesome and the kind of actions that can save the sport from self destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Is Teofimo going to cave and sign the contract because he's been shamed by Lomachenko and public opinion?

Even those who were siding with Teofimo Lopez are now saying that he needs to be more like Floyd Mayweather, when he fought De la Hoya or like Canelo when he fought Floyd: that is, take what's offered so that you can be the A side and dictate the terms of the contract.

The fight is scheduled to be happening soon, so soon that it is bizarre not to have the contract signed already. We have Garcia and Campbell almost done. What do you think is the hold up with Teofimo?
        Man I have no clue what the hold up is now. Just appears like Loma has more class. Loma's Pops is the real deal too.

I don't dislike Lopez. He's a world class fighter too. I just think for him to win, Loma needs to have a terrible training camp while Teo has to have his best ever. And I don't see that happening. I see Loma extremely motivated to win.

I think the contract will be signed soon...

Comment

I am assuming Loma is getting some TV money/sponsorship money from his home country (if that money is still there after the pandemic).
          If not, then plus 800,000 props to Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post

Oh man. Nothing hurts worse than the truth! Never thought of it this way, but this is a fact! LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post

lmfao yup. Loma just donated to Teo's charity because he can't feed his family himself

Comment

Respect to Loma on helping make the fight & respect to Teofimo for getting what he wanted.

If it all works out now to make the fight it's cool to me. Still don't hate Teo's chances, but still leaning Loma at the moment. That could change before fight night doe.

Comment

What a shame to be in that scrounger place. He must be so embarrassed with his dad

Comment

Loma shouldn’t have given him sht. This behaviour wont stop any time soon otherwise. Embarrassing. This weak turd and his dad might actually be ruined after a single loss to the arguable p4p #1. No balls in this teofimo family.

Comment

What's funny is that it should be the other way around

The more established, p4p #1 fighter should be bytching about getting more money while the contender should be making sacrifices to get his chance at dethroning the top dog

It quite clear which one of them is in this for greatness

Like I said before, this generation of Americans fighters is mentally weak, entitled and soft

It backfired on Wilder, and it will backfire on the rest of them

Comment

Working...
                      X