Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it mean when a person you accuse of something is out of breath?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does it mean when a person you accuse of something is out of breath?

There has been word going around that one of my workers has been stealing from me, but there's no evidence that he actually did anything other than word of mouth.

When I confronted him about it he looked terrified and shocked. I went to his house to tell him I needed to talk about something and I picked him up in my car. I was running some errands and I stopped by an associate's house I knew. While waiting, I told him him what I heard and his eyes and demeanor changed like someone just stuck a needle in his dick. Before he could start explaining, the guy I was waiting for knocked on my window and we talked for about 2 minutes, the whole time the accusation was marinating in his head.

When the guy left and we picked up where he left off, he was breathing like someone just waterboarded him. He was panting after every breath and he was transparantly terrified. It actually made me uncomfortable, I didn't want to talk or look at him it was so pathetic.

For all the professional interrogaters and body language experts out there, what does it mean when a guy is out of breath after you accuse him of something.. does it tend to mean he's lying, or he was just shocked at the accusation?

Were you giving him a sneak hand job at the time? That could be the explanation right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      Were you giving him a sneak hand job at the time? That could be the explanation right there.

You keep making gay jokes but i'm not the one listening to this f4ggot shlt

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      I've been listening to this one for a few weeks, since I stumbled across it.

I'd like to share it with some friends, and say 'hey listen to this cool song I found' but I think they would look at me like I had leprosy.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...599596&page=13

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        You keep making gay jokes but i'm not the one listening to this f4ggot shlt

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...599596&page=13
        *sniff* but that song is beautiful. I don't even care!

/ runs away sobbing.

Comment

Maybe the thought of you catching him out terrified him and sent him into a panic attack.

Is that what you wanted to hear??

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Maybe the thought of you catching him out terrified him and sent him into a panic attack.

Is that what you wanted to hear??
            Um no I want to know if he's lying or not so I know whether I should destroy his life or look at the guys who accused him.

More than anything I want to plug up any leaks in my money and make the proper examples. If you let someone steal from you, more people are going to steal from you. You have to show what happens when somebody ****s with you or everyone will. A man's money isn't a game, that's his life.

I'm going to confront them all eventually, but I want to know what it means when someone is out of breath. Is that a tell of a person lying, or is it just random nervousness. When all the evidence you have is hearsay and you have to make an important decision, you have to look at all angles.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-02-2018, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Its a bodily reflex his adrenal glands released a rush of fight or flight hormone. Was his legs/hand movements nonstop or erratic bro? Seems like he was expecting to get punched or have a fight.

Most times when this has happened to me you see the targets eyes go wide and fearful it's another sign of adrenaline they get tunnel vision Like a prey whilst your the Hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat bateman View Post
                Its a bodily reflex his adrenal glands released a rush of fight or flight hormone. Was his legs/hand movements nonstop or erratic bro? Seems like he was expecting to get punched or have a fight.

Most times when this has happened to me you see the targets eyes go wide and fearful it's another sign of adrenaline they get tunnel vision Like a prey whilst your the Hunter.
                Yeah his hands were all over the place, his body language was completely off, his neck and back were stiff like he was trying to push out a humongous shlt

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  Um no I want to know if he's lying or not so I know whether I should destroy his life or look at the guys who accused him.

More than anything I want to plug up any leaks in my money and make the proper examples. If you let someone steal from you, more people are going to steal from you. You have to show what happens when somebody ****s with you or everyone will. A man's money isn't a game, that's his life.

I'm going to confront them all eventually, but I want to know what it means when someone is out of breath. Is that a tell of a person lying, or is it just random nervousness. When all the evidence you have is hearsay and you have to make an important decision, you have to look at all angles.
                  I'm pretty sure that hes chit scared of you whether you have imtimadated him somehow or him just watching how you roll in your every day dealings with him.
                  It really depends if this guy is a cuck or not.
                  If he's a cuck it will be hard to tell if its a sign of guilt csuse he will be scared with just you bringing up that he took your stuff but if he did steal from you hes no so much a cuck and what he showed is a sure sign of guilt.
                  Imo.

Comment

Either way hes guilty until he can prove hes innocent.

Comment

Working...
                    X