Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Adames is now Jaime Munguia’s mandatory, who wins between the two?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I haven't seen anything ordered. Adames is just #1 in the WBO rankings I think.
    Oh okay then. I thought it was already ordered. Munguia fought Smith last summer, Hogan a few months ago, and now Adames??
    But it's better them than the top dogs at 154 cause he won't beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Oh I'm not complaining that they enforcing mandatories on him.... I just think it's crazy and corrupt how some fighter's get mandatories right after another and some Never do....
      I guess that's boxing.... 🤣
      The whole sport is corrupt. I originally thought Inoue was Munguia’s mandatory, then at the Hogan fight they mentioned that inoue was a voluntary so I have no clue

Comment

Adames schools him

Comment

How the fucc does Munguia have so many mandatories and other fighter's can go years without fighting a mandatory??
          This is Munguia's 3 mandatory since last summer....
          Golden Boy chooses the easiest fights. Just happened to be mandos lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
            Golden Boy chooses the easiest fights. Just happened to be mandos lol.
            Well I wouldn't say easiest fights...
            Munguia just went life and death in his last two fights..
            I like Munguia but I'll admit he just isn't that good ...
            He's exciting but not very skillfull.

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
              Lots of Adames fans here. lol. Adames is ok.... dude's never gone 12.

Munguia an accelerated young buck. Kid will be 23 in October, and is learning how to dip hard going the distance. Them Mexicans be having a lot of fights early as well.

Seeing highlight tape of Adames, he gets stopped by Munguia. Munguia keeps getting better, learning experience, and again, he's not even 23 yet. Munguia got really heavy hands. He's getting stronger too. Munguia is also faster than Adames

Munguia is playing Russian Roulette with his career. He should not even be competing at 154 anymore. I am surprised more fighters these days are not suffering from Kidney failure.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                Munguia is playing Russian Roulette with his career. He should not even be competing at 154 anymore. I am surprised more fighters these days are not suffering from Kidney failure.
                Adames HULKED all the Welterweights not so long ago. Ask Jermall Charlo or Hurd these practices under PBC. aint no thang but a chicken wang!

Comment

Dangerous fight for Mungia. I think this increases the likelihood we see GGG-Mungia and then Mungia moves up.

Comment

Well I wouldn't say easiest fights...
                    Munguia just went life and death in his last two fights..
                    I like Munguia but I'll admit he just isn't that good ...
                    He's exciting but not very skillfull.
                    He was supposed to blow them out of the water. Sadly that didn't happen and he pulled off a Charlo.

Comment

I don't know but if Takeshi Inoue was able to give him problems I'm willing to bet that Adames will be able to handle him. Inoue was just launching in with brute force and Adames is smarter than that and is just as strong if not stronger than Inoue. And even if Munguia was to win he is not doing it by knockout. Adames has a very solid chin from what I have seeing. I, too, would lean towards Adames in this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X